Sennheiser IE 7 Earphones

Sennheiser IE 7 Earphones

“These are normally over $400 on Amazon, where I got them for $100 "opened, but unused" with high expectations corresponding to the $400 price. They had all the tips, but with two mounted on the 'phones and four in the case; no grill cleaner. The problem I found, but which bothers me a lot, is that the highest notes on one of my favorite recordings, Philip Glass's Mishima soundtrack (which is...” --akgK340owner

Sennheiser IE80

Sennheiser IE80

“Anyone aspiring to be an audiophile would have heard the name of these IEMs, they are one of the very best around and only a few are in the same league as this one. The IE80 was released a few years ago, following the IE8 which was for a long time, the best that Sennheiser had to offer in this regard. Lets cut the introduction short. This review is not an Audiophile perspective. Its just my...” --jnxr

Sennheiser IE800

Sennheiser IE800

“After reading glowing reviews of both of these in ear monitors I was still unable to decide which one would be right for me so I bought both, first the Shure and a few weeks later the Sennheiser. I already own the JH Audio 16 Pro, Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro, HiFi Man HE-500, Sennheiser  HD 650, Shure SRH940 among others. My music files are all in FLAC format and I play them through an...” --Art inTampa

Sennheiser IE 8 Earphones

Sennheiser IE 8 Earphones

Rediscover your music collection and tailor it to your aural tastes with a tunable bass frequency response. The customized sonic signature is complemented by a unique fit thanks to the included ear adapters. This fit isolates the user from their environment, offering passive noise attenuation and the best sound experience. The IE 8 stores quickly and safely in the included carrying case.

Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones

Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones

“ This is my first top tier IEM. I own it quite a long period of time.   I am very happy with the SQ.... Anyway here is my review after 5 days of usage =)  ( i left it in seller website)   Честно говоря звук сразу после распаковки был ужасен :) Но я знал что динамическим затычкам надо время что бы 'раскрытся'. Так и произошло. Буквально через 5 часов они зазвучали значительно лучше....” --Vladimir_F1

Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear

Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear

“     This is a review of Sennheiser Momentum in-ear headphones with Android controls. http://en-us.sennheiser.com/momentum-headphones-in-ear   I knew Senns was cooking something new to announce during or after IFA 2014, but I had no idea what to expect. The moment I read about Momentum In-Ear announcement and saw a promo video - I already started speculating in my mind how...” --twister6

Sennheiser MX 360

Sennheiser MX 360

The MX 360 is powerful, bass driven earphones for music on the go. They feature a high performance dynamic driver system, which turns your music into a true sound experience. The asymmetrical cable design ensures a high wearing comfort.

Sennheiser MX 365 Earphones - Blue

Sennheiser MX 365 Earphones - Blue

Plain vanilla has never been your flavor. Your taste in music and style is as unique as your fingerprint. Listen to your favorites on your terms with the vibrant styles and sounds of the MX 365. The ideal upgrade from boring stock earbuds, these exciting new 'phones from the world leader in acoustics will be the voice of your personality. Hear I am.

Sennheiser MX-400 In-Ear Headphones

Sennheiser MX-400 In-Ear Headphones

The MX 400 is a stereo in-ear headphone for listening while 'on the move'. Very lightweight and comfortable.PRODUCT FEATURES:Wide dynamic range;Excellent bass response;Dual-sided highly conductive OFC copper cable;Can be connected directly to personal stereos, CD players, DAT recorders and hi-fi systems.