Sennheiser  CX 55 Lightweight In-Ear Street Style Stereo Headphone

Sennheiser CX 55 Lightweight In-Ear Street Style Stereo Headphone

Sennheiser CX 55 Lightweight In-Ear Street Style Stereo Headphone

Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision Gold

Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision Gold

Offering a powerful, bass-driven stereo sound with greater clarity and improved dynamics are the CX 300-II Precision Black ear-canal phones. The various sizes of ear adapters (S/M/L sizes) provided in the package allow for a personalised fit as well as a high passive attenuation of ambient noise. Also, the asymmetrical cable design ensures a high wearing comfort as you listen on the go.

Sennheiser MX500 Lightweight In-Ear Headphones (Blue)

Sennheiser MX500 Lightweight In-Ear Headphones (Blue)

These small headset provide you with full-bodied stereo sound with powerful bass response. They feature ultra-lightweight design for comfortable musical enjoyment, cool metallic look, delivering superior sound reproduction. The volume control is built into the cable, And the convenient carrying box that fits easily into your pocket.

Sennheiser CX95 Lightweight In-Ear Stereo Headphone with Noise-Canceling

Sennheiser CX95 Lightweight In-Ear Stereo Headphone with Noise-Canceling

The CX95 are high quality, noise-isolating ear-canal-headphones with a very balanced sound and the highest possible sound resolution. They feature a short cable, perfect for using a mobile phone or MP3 player with a remote control and/or microphone. The included 1-meter extension cable allows it to be used with a player carried in your pocket. The unique shape of the housing ensures that these...

Sennheiser MX 365 Earphones - Blue

Sennheiser MX 365 Earphones - Blue

Plain vanilla has never been your flavor. Your taste in music and style is as unique as your fingerprint. Listen to your favorites on your terms with the vibrant styles and sounds of the MX 365. The ideal upgrade from boring stock earbuds, these exciting new 'phones from the world leader in acoustics will be the voice of your personality. Hear I am.

Sennheiser CX 500 - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - titan

Sennheiser CX 500 - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - titan

The CX500 are high-quality, noise-isolating ear-canal-headphones with superior, bass-driven stereo sound. It features a volume control integrated in the cable and comes with a new, unique type of ear adapter for an improved fit and even better passive noise attenuation. This design provides outstanding wearing comfort for on-the-go users.

Sennheiser IE 7 Earphones

Sennheiser IE 7 Earphones

“These are normally over $400 on Amazon, where I got them for $100 "opened, but unused" with high expectations corresponding to the $400 price. They had all the tips, but with two mounted on the 'phones and four in the case; no grill cleaner. The problem I found, but which bothers me a lot, is that the highest notes on one of my favorite recordings, Philip Glass's Mishima soundtrack (which is...” --akgK340owner

Sennheiser CX 870 ear canal phones

Sennheiser CX 870 ear canal phones

“ Upgraded from my CX-215's WHICH ARE ALSO AMAZING! But these kill it in audio replication.   I use these at work with my Sanza Fuze (Rockboxed and playing flac's) and it makes the day's fly by, My only complaint was at first finding the proper seal took a little work, also seemed to have a slight burn in period (which wasnt to bad) but when i first purchased the headphones I was...” --darkshyed

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

“ After my CX300II's broke it became a frantic search of a replacement that'll provide me the same kind of quality and bass that I loved from my previous pair. I ended up deciding between antoher pair and the Sennheiser IE60. I havent regretted my choice.   Setup: I used my COWON J3 with no amp. I use a custom equalizer (found here on head-fi). The music I listen to is pretty...” --Luchico638

MM30i - Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

MM30i - Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

“PROS - great sounding headphone - great in-ear fit - good quality cable - unobtrusive design   CONS - slightly heavy bass for me   NOTES Equal length cable for each ear (not for wearing behind the neck) ” --gingerbeardman