Sennheiser CX 500-W In-Ear Headphone (White)

Sennheiser CX 500-W In-Ear Headphone (White)

The CX500 are high-quality, noise-isolating ear-canal-headphones with superior, bass-driven stereo sound. It features a volume control integrated in the cable and comes with a new, unique type of ear adapter for an improved fit and even better passive noise attenuation. This design provides outstanding wearing comfort for on-the-go users.

Sennheiser CX 550 Style II

Sennheiser CX 550 Style II

“ I owned Sony EX300 before I purchase this upgrade. I considered UE700, Monster Turbine and Sennheiser CX550 and tried all of them seriously. I dropped UE700 out of list first, it didn't offer enough bass for me. To be honest, I like the sound signature of Monster turbine the best, however it's over my budget. At last I chose CX550, which was the closest choice under $120.   Like CX95,...” --Wislon668

Sennheiser  CX 55 Lightweight In-Ear Street Style Stereo Headphone

Sennheiser CX 55 Lightweight In-Ear Street Style Stereo Headphone

Sennheiser CX 55 Lightweight In-Ear Street Style Stereo Headphone

Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black

Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black

“I am going to keep this short.   SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files.     GOOD:   - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off.  - Isolation, is good.   BAD:   - I feel that based on the shape of ear canals this could turn out to be a nightmare for a few people to wear. - Just a flimsy pouch and three tips -...” --wrathzombie

Sennheiser CX 6 In-Ear Monitor Earphones

Sennheiser CX 6 In-Ear Monitor Earphones

Eliminate up to 90% of fatiguing cabin noise on your next flight in a sleek, compact footprint. Sennheiser's CX 6 Travel offers exceptional customized noise isolation, rich, detailed sound and accessories that make travel a breeze. The discreet design of the CX 6 means no cumbersome cable tangles and easy on/off for in-flight announcements. The CX 6 stores quickly and safely in the...

Sennheiser CX 870 ear canal phones

Sennheiser CX 870 ear canal phones

“ Upgraded from my CX-215's WHICH ARE ALSO AMAZING! But these kill it in audio replication.   I use these at work with my Sanza Fuze (Rockboxed and playing flac's) and it makes the day's fly by, My only complaint was at first finding the proper seal took a little work, also seemed to have a slight burn in period (which wasnt to bad) but when i first purchased the headphones I was...” --darkshyed

Sennheiser CX 880 i Audiophile Quality In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Sennheiser CX 880 i Audiophile Quality In-Ear Headphone (Black)

“ I bought these a few weeks ago, and like the other reviewer mentioned, they don't do anything too special. They are fairly detailed for an IEM at this level, and provide globs of bass. The inline iphone remote is especially nice. There is quite of bit of microphonics.   I will be keeping these as IEMs to use at the gym. ” --Bloodstriker

Sennheiser CX95 Lightweight In-Ear Stereo Headphone with Noise-Canceling

Sennheiser CX95 Lightweight In-Ear Stereo Headphone with Noise-Canceling

The CX95 are high quality, noise-isolating ear-canal-headphones with a very balanced sound and the highest possible sound resolution. They feature a short cable, perfect for using a mobile phone or MP3 player with a remote control and/or microphone. The included 1-meter extension cable allows it to be used with a player carried in your pocket. The unique shape of the housing ensures that these...

Sennheiser CX 985

Sennheiser CX 985

“ Sennheiser CX985 Quick Review   Thanks to Sennheiser for the sample   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/640943/sennheiser-cx985-review   Brief:  Sennheiser proves it can out engineer everyone   Price:  £120 (or US$160 in the US)   Specification:  Frequency response 16 - 24000 Hz, Sound pressure level (SPL) 115 dB, Impedance 32 Ω, THD,...” --mark2410

Sennheiser IE 4 Earphones

Sennheiser IE 4 Earphones

The Sennheiser IE 4 earphones for wireless monitor applications with outstanding sound quality. It includes exchangeable ear sleeves for a perfect, customized fit for high isolation against environmental noise and very good bass response.