Sennheiser IE 7 Earphones

Sennheiser IE 7 Earphones

“These are normally over $400 on Amazon, where I got them for $100 "opened, but unused" with high expectations corresponding to the $400 price. They had all the tips, but with two mounted on the 'phones and four in the case; no grill cleaner. The problem I found, but which bothers me a lot, is that the highest notes on one of my favorite recordings, Philip Glass's Mishima soundtrack (which is...” --akgK340owner

Sennheiser CX 985

Sennheiser CX 985

“ Sennheiser CX985 Quick Review   Thanks to Sennheiser for the sample   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/640943/sennheiser-cx985-review   Brief:  Sennheiser proves it can out engineer everyone   Price:  £120 (or US$160 in the US)   Specification:  Frequency response 16 - 24000 Hz, Sound pressure level (SPL) 115 dB, Impedance 32 Ω, THD,...” --mark2410

Sennheiser CX 500-T In-Ear Headphone (Titanium color)

Sennheiser CX 500-T In-Ear Headphone (Titanium color)

The CX500 are high-quality, noise-isolating ear-canal-headphones with superior, bass-driven stereo sound. It features a volume control integrated in the cable and comes with a new, unique type of ear adapter for an improved fit and even better passive noise attenuation. This design provides outstanding wearing comfort for on-the-go users.

Sennheiser CX 175

Sennheiser CX 175

“Build, look and comfort: These iems look very nice, has unique design. The earpieces seem built sturdily, the cable seems durable. These are so comfortable that you mayn't feel they're on your ears after wearing them for some times. I would appreciate flat cable like mh1c or xb series from Sony.   Sound: before burning in, there's a very noticeable hiss in the sound,...” --thesurvivor90

Sennheiser PC300 Game Headset (Black)

Sennheiser PC300 Game Headset (Black)

The PC 300 G4ME portable headset with microphone for PC gaming

Sennheiser OCX 685i SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black

Sennheiser OCX 685i SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black

“I don't have any headphones to compare them to, as these are some of my first good quality headphones. They sound great, they're pretty comfortable, if you wear them around the house, or just walking around, they stay nicely in your ear, however if you do something that makes you sweat, they don't stay in your ear well. I'm guessing this can be fixed with custom tips, but I never bought any....” --RyanDN

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

“ After my CX300II's broke it became a frantic search of a replacement that'll provide me the same kind of quality and bass that I loved from my previous pair. I ended up deciding between antoher pair and the Sennheiser IE60. I havent regretted my choice.   Setup: I used my COWON J3 with no amp. I use a custom equalizer (found here on head-fi). The music I listen to is pretty...” --Luchico638

Sennheiser CX 400 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Sennheiser CX 400 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

“ I bought my pair of cx400 to replace my cx300 and was expecting it to be a more refined version. I was, it's pretty safe to say, disappointed. The sound you get from these is far too similar to the 300's for their own good. I had the same problems with the cx400 as the 300. So I got boomy bass which drowns out the rest of the range.In this day and age I can't think of one good reason why you...” --Marcus_C

Sennheiser CX 500 Lightweight Portable Gaming Headphone

Sennheiser CX 500 Lightweight Portable Gaming Headphone

“ I've had it for 3 years. It just broke all of the sudden but I reckon its worth the price. I bought it around $120. ” --bboyinlove

Sennheiser PMX 80 Sport Neckband Headphones

Sennheiser PMX 80 Sport Neckband Headphones

The PMX80 Behind the Head Ear Speakers uses Vertical Ear Speakers and pumps rich audio comfortably into the ear. They are compatible with MP3, iPod and other portable devices with a 1/8 inch connector. The neck band system floats the ear bud for long lasting comfort. Sweat-proof coating wicks moisture, enhancing durability. Neck band features a reflective rear for safty when running at dusk....