Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear

Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear

The true dimensions of the Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear headphones can be measured not only by their uncompromising sound, but also in a wealth of little details – from the nano-precise, stainless-steel sound tunnel to the three-button multifunction remote with integrated microphone. The design of the MOMENTUM In-Ear speaks a clear, consistent language. Over 200 contrasting red stitches...

Sennheiser PCX95 In ear neckband headphones

Sennheiser PCX95 In ear neckband headphones

In-ear-canal neckband portable headphones feature precise, bass-driven sound with enhanced passive noise isolation, angled acoustic pipe for improved sound projection, single-sided anti-friction cable for convenient handling, set of ear adapters (S, M and L) for a personalized fit, and optimized for MP3, iPod, iPhone and portable media players. 2 year warranty.

Sennheiser CX 880 i Audiophile Quality In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Sennheiser CX 880 i Audiophile Quality In-Ear Headphone (Black)

“ I bought these a few weeks ago, and like the other reviewer mentioned, they don't do anything too special. They are fairly detailed for an IEM at this level, and provide globs of bass. The inline iphone remote is especially nice. There is quite of bit of microphonics.   I will be keeping these as IEMs to use at the gym. ” --Bloodstriker

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

“ After my CX300II's broke it became a frantic search of a replacement that'll provide me the same kind of quality and bass that I loved from my previous pair. I ended up deciding between antoher pair and the Sennheiser IE60. I havent regretted my choice.   Setup: I used my COWON J3 with no amp. I use a custom equalizer (found here on head-fi). The music I listen to is pretty...” --Luchico638

Sennheiser CX 985

Sennheiser CX 985

“   Sennheiser is the first “legit” headphone company most people hear of and are generally praised unabashedly by people that lack experience. Well at least that’s what I’ve gotten from in my years in the internet. I’d never been the biggest fan of Sennheiser, mostly because I’d never tried anything in their line above the HD25. Everything under the HD25, to me, performed a bit...” --Ishcabible

Sennheiser CX 500-T In-Ear Headphone (Titanium color)

Sennheiser CX 500-T In-Ear Headphone (Titanium color)

The CX500 are high-quality, noise-isolating ear-canal-headphones with superior, bass-driven stereo sound. It features a volume control integrated in the cable and comes with a new, unique type of ear adapter for an improved fit and even better passive noise attenuation. This design provides outstanding wearing comfort for on-the-go users.

Sennheiser CX-300 II Natural Bass Ear Bud Headphones in Silver and Black

Sennheiser CX-300 II Natural Bass Ear Bud Headphones in Silver and Black

“ I first purchased these because I wanted something good to use. Everyday travelling to and from school/work would take me about 3 hours (round trip); so having good quality IEMs that isolated me from the noisy bus and other distractions was something I wanted to have. I saw these in-store and thought I might as well try them. I've heard of Sennheiser before but was the quality as good as its...” --Luchico638

Sennheiser PC300 Game Headset (Black)

Sennheiser PC300 Game Headset (Black)

The PC 300 G4ME portable headset with microphone for PC gaming

Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones - White

Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones - White

Offering a powerful, bass-driven stereo sound with greater clarity and improved dynamics are the CX 300-II Precision Black ear-canal phones. The various sizes of ear adapters (S/M/L sizes) provided in the package allow for a personalised fit as well as a high passive attenuation of ambient noise. Also, the asymmetrical cable design ensures a high wearing comfort as you listen on the go.

Sennheiser CX 500 Lightweight Portable Gaming Headphone

Sennheiser CX 500 Lightweight Portable Gaming Headphone

“ I've had it for 3 years. It just broke all of the sudden but I reckon its worth the price. I bought it around $120. ” --bboyinlove