1586 Results
Atomic Floyd Twistjax

Atomic Floyd Twistjax

Build to provide max bass and max treble the twistjax were intended to replace my battered Sony ex75 in ears. They are the same build with a plug in ear with an acoustic bass chamber for hammering the soft tissue of the outer ear. The bass chamber is made of "acoustic steel" which gives a very solid look. At first the highs and lows are amazing and you hear pumpy basses with sparkling...

Atrio MG7 Pro RED (010-049) -

Atrio MG7 Pro RED (010-049) -

Atrio MG7 Pro RED hear what you have been missing! Studio sound quality with un-matched base response; An ergonomic Stay - In: design with background noise isolation; Promotes safer hearing with Bigger Sound at Lower volume; Packaging is fully eco-friendly and RoHS compliant; Proprietary 10 mm MG7 speaker system.

Atrio X MG5 Black

Atrio X MG5 Black

Atrio X bigger sound lowervolume with MG5 proprietary 10mm dynamic drivers delviers a value not found in earbuds twice the cost. Packaging is fully eco-friendly and ROHD compliant. Studio Quality, Ergonomic stay in ear design.

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones offer a crystal clear, natural sound and exceptional fit that ensures your earphones stay in so you continuously enjoy your music. Designed by Phonak, the world's leading hearing systems experts based in Switzerland, Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones reflect 60+ years experience of building high-quality hearing and audio products. With an "...

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

Audiofly 45 Series Headset with Microphone, Extra Virgin

Audiofly 45 Series Headset with Microphone, Extra Virgin

“Build & Design: Great. Audiofly chose to use very good materials for the AF45. They're available in four colors: Black, White and Black, Green Olive, and Brown. Starting from the straight plug, it's very sturdy and well relieved. The housings, while are made of plastic, feel very sturdy too. They are lightweight but a bit on the large side.  As for the cable, it's a Y-cable and one...” --Zelda

Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones

Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones

Some things are just better in pairs. Think Mick and Keith, George and Ira, Jordan and Pippen... For a lush, kicking bottom-end with immaculate mid and high frequency detail, Audiofly teamed two technologies: dynamic driver with balanced armature driver. And it's seriously good.Hybrid Dual DriversHybrid configuration of dynamic and balanced armature drivers delivers a warm yet crisp...

Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray)

Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray)

“Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a risk during a tour, but I tend to agree with @djvkool's rating of the AF140s and honestly believe that the criticism from others is misplaced and a result of personal tastes (which we are all...” --Loquah

AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors

AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors

“Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have changed my mind. The manufacturer was kind enough to include Comply brand tips in their packaging, which certainly entirely alleviates feeling of having foreign bodies in my in my ears. I've easily...” --hardbop