1624 Results
Astell&Kern AKR02 Balanced Armature Earphones (Silver)

Astell&Kern AKR02 Balanced Armature Earphones (Silver)

Our flagship model is a Balanced Armature-type that delivers an unparalleled listening experience.

Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Angie

Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Angie

“Sing Angie Sing!   Specifications:   Driver: Eight Balanced Armatures Configuration: Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High Triple Bore Design Detachable Cable Unique Red and Black Kevlar fiber with Machined Aluminum Black bezel and Carbon Fiber insert           Packaging, Accessories and Built Quality:   The Angie comes with a rather simple...” --xaddictionx

Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Layla

Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Layla

The siren series In-ear monitors are named after famous rock songs about women. Jerry Harvey Audio produced a special version of the Roxanne tuned for the Astell&Kern in 2014. The collaboration was so successful that the two companies will now release two more models. The first new model is the Layla. This all new flagship model is nothing short of stunning visually as well as sonically....

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Cut through the noise. The bold design of the ASTRO A*STAR™ In-Ear Headset is the ultimate in hack-n-slash combat; featuring an in-line medallion with mic, volume dial and answer/hang up button, flat tangle-resistant cables, a PC splitter, three sizes of ear gels and a handy carrycase. Inspired by the light-weight materials and aggressive forms of high performance headgear, the A*STAR...

Astrotec AM70