1924 Results
Super Audio 6

Super Audio 6

“This is a review of the Super Audio 6 driver IEM. The Super Audio 6 driver (SA 6) was purchased by me from Aliexpress. It’s also available from multiple sellers on Taobao with prices starting from about $160 plus shipping, handling and broker fee for those who need to use a forwarding service.    Here’s one random seller on Taobao, I find it pretty hard to search there but the “similar item” on...” --peter123

Kennerton Ikiz

Kennerton Ikiz

“Havn't found any reviews for the Ikiz, so decided one is needed.   **Disclaimer: Im a S***ty writer , and don't have any fancy equipment to give sine readouts, frequency graphs or the like, so this will be a review based on nothing but sight, feel and sound. Coffee, check, grammar nazi repellant, check, bag of spicy chex mix, check. Alright lets go.     I have had various...” --droido256

MusicMaker TW1

MusicMaker TW1

“Greetings Headi-fi!   Today we are going to be taking a look at the TW1, an attractive new micro-driver earphone from MusicMaker.   Anyone who has followed my posts around Head-fi over the last little while may have noticed that I have an affinity for earphones with 6mm and smaller micro-drivers. I've picked up quite a few good ones over the last while such as the uber-budget KZ...” --B9Scrambler

ZhiYin Z2016

ZhiYin Z2016

“ The Z2016. A strange beast that did have some potential   Introduction Zhiyin is a name that has recently caused quite a stir here on Head-Fi after releasing their flagship model the QT5. Some claimed it was a giant killer and the hype train accelerated rapidly. It was during this period that I discovered the QT5's little sibling the Z2016.   When I first saw the Zhiyin Z2016...” --crabdog

Zorloo Aero Revised Version

Zorloo Aero Revised Version

“Zorloo Aero Quick Review by mark2410 (Revised Version)   Thanks to Zorloo for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/811649/zorloo-aero-review-by-mark2410-revised-version   Brief:  Zorloo make an even better version of what I wanted them to.   Price:  Post Indegogo ought to be US$119   Specifications:  DAC/amp ESS...” --mark2410

Jesbod QY13

Jesbod QY13

“Jesbod QY13 Quick Review by mark2410   Thanks to Jesbod UK (Jesbod US) for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/811367/jesbod-qy13-review-by-mark2410   Brief: Uhura gets some great but dirt cheap earphones.   Price:  £19 or US$26   Specifications:  Charging Voltage: DC 5V, Working Time: Around 8 hours, Charging...” --mark2410

Xiaomi Capsule

Xiaomi Capsule

“Xiaomi Capsule Quick Review by mark2410   Thanks to GearBest for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/810895/xiaomi-capsule-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Bent ear capsules.   Price:  £11 or about US$16   Specifications:  Connectivity : Wired, Application: Mobile phone, Portable Media Player, Plug Type: 3.5mm,...” --mark2410

Nowall CH-1 Bluetooth Earphones

Nowall CH-1 Bluetooth Earphones

“My full review is here: http://www.verumsonus.com/nowall-ch-1-vs-jaybird-x2-mini-review/ but I'll write a small snippet about the CH-1.   The CH-1 stands out in the market because they are a hybrid design with one balanced armature and a 10mm dynamic driver, so they really are an IEM that happens to have Bluetooth. They have a strong V-shaped sound with bright treble, emphasized...” --Ishcabible

NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual Balanced Armature Drivers

“Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the HEM4) as part of a trade to see how this compared, and whether the additional BA being used would make a significant difference to the sound. For clarity, as the only difference to the retail packages...” --Jackpot77

oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer In Ear Monitor

“Acknowledgment   Thanks @PhilW for loaning me these headphones for a week. I know how much you missed them. Introduction   After being so impressed with the ERIB-2a (link to review), @PhilW told me that they were child’s play compared to the EAMT-3w that had been his main IEMs for a bit. He surprised me and sent them to me whilst I was visiting @Takeanidea in Cornwall. We put them through the...” --glassmonkey