1385 Results

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

“For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting over to hybrid IEMs en masse. As the smaller sibling of their AX-35, the AX-30 stands out, being comparably built for only $70: significantly less than the triple-digit MSRP that its big brother...” --bowei006

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Atomic Floyd HiDefDrum

Atomic Floyd HiDefDrum

In-ear stereo headset Introducing HiDefDrum +Microphone™ by Atomic Floyd™ HiDefDrum are the headphones for music lovers with something to say. These mini works of art pair World Class acoustics with dual-filter technology, so every note you hear and every word you speak is pitch-perfect. Good looking, great sounding, clear talking. Welcome to the New State of Sound.

Atomic Floyd HiDefJax

Atomic Floyd HiDefJax

Manufacturers Description: HiDefJax rugged, tactile styling and gut-grabbing deep bass sound, will send music lovers into a frenzy. Noise isolating design, WideBody acoustics and stunning looks, deliver a heady mixture that transports you to a higher state of music consciousness. Welcome to the New State of Sound.

Atomic Floyd SuperDarts

Atomic Floyd SuperDarts

“ Good design. Built for modern electronic music and some heavy metals( due to its metallic sound)   Some might find it tooooooo dynamic, little bit laid mid, some might find its toooooooo sharp, bright, and edgy. ” --skfktkwjs

Atomic Floyd Twistjax

Atomic Floyd Twistjax

Build to provide max bass and max treble the twistjax were intended to replace my battered Sony ex75 in ears. They are the same build with a plug in ear with an acoustic bass chamber for hammering the soft tissue of the outer ear. The bass chamber is made of "acoustic steel" which gives a very solid look. At first the highs and lows are amazing and you hear pumpy basses with sparkling...