1508 Results
Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

“          As of 2013, I could only find one pair of these on the internet. It's a shame because from my experience, cheap earbuds are oriented around the muffled bass emphasis and exhausting higher mid ranges. I myself came from the Audio Technica a900x and Bose IE2's which sound darker compared to these $10 earbuds. I love rich vocals and acoustic...” --Nec3

Sennheiser OMX 90 Style Series Clip-On Earphone with Volume Control

Sennheiser OMX 90 Style Series Clip-On Earphone with Volume Control

“The build quality of these earphones are perfect: from the very first time you hold a pair of these in your hands you know that they won't fall apart any time soon. But this build quality leads to some issues: the housing is pretty heavy and this can make the use of these clip-on styled headphones pretty uncomfortable for some people. Noise canceling isn't really good but keep in mind that this...” --Maniello

Noble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)

Noble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)

The critically acclaimed Kaiser 10, now available as a handcrafted IEM in Noble’s signature universal form factor.

Noble 4

Noble 4

“  ” --DigitalFreak

Noble 6

Noble 6

“  (copied and pasted from the thread)     Intro                     Noble Audio is the new brain child of John Molton, who is known around these parts as the Wizard. Formerly of Heir Audio, his CIEM designs are usually his calling card. However, his initial universal-fit 4.Ai and 3.Ai, and 5 designs saw a...” --eke2k6

Noble Audio FR

Noble Audio FR

“Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt.     Introduction Despite humans having only a single pair of ears, many an audio enthusiast reading this review likely has more than one pair of headphones or IEMs. I myself am guilty of this. If pressed by family and...” --HideousPride

Noble 5

Noble 5

The Noble 5 was inspired largely by the demand for a universal version of the Noble 8C (eight-driver acrylic CIEM). With deep, thick layered, bass and highs that never fatigue the ear, the Noble 5 strikes a balance between fun and articulate.

Noble Audio PR

Noble Audio PR

The Noble PR is a universal IEM from Noble Audio that features a switch on each of the allowing the listener to seamlessly toggle between two separate driver configurations each with their own dedicated crossover network. The configurations present in the PR are both reference type configurations intended to present the listener with differing interpretations of what "flat" and "...