1473 Results
Sennheiser OCX 685i SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black

Sennheiser OCX 685i SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black

“I don't have any headphones to compare them to, as these are some of my first good quality headphones. They sound great, they're pretty comfortable, if you wear them around the house, or just walking around, they stay nicely in your ear, however if you do something that makes you sweat, they don't stay in your ear well. I'm guessing this can be fixed with custom tips, but I never bought any....” --RyanDN

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

“ This can be said as a uncut ruby, why? Because it needs a lot of tempering.   First time I used it, the human voice in my music was muffled by the background track itself but it wasn't to the point where you can't actually hear the lyrics itself (unlike monster beats). Though it didn't sound amazing at first, I gave it a try, mainly because it was on a discount; if it were at its...” --Miniclap1

HiSoundAudio E212

HiSoundAudio E212

“I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs. For all of my listening I use my FiiO X5 on low gain, loaded with 16/44 FLAC files. IEMs are a necessary evil in an occasionally noisy world, but given I have oddly shaped ear canals (thanks to a...” --fleasbaby

Ultimate Ears 400

Ultimate Ears 400

“This is sort of a mini review.   Overall the sound and build quality are pretty okay. I like the smooth and balanced sound signature these in-ears have. The soundstage isn't too wide or high but it's acceptable. There is sibilance on high notes but with lower volumes it's okay. Bass is not overly powerful but still leaves impact and the mids and trebles are smooth and clear.   I...” --Slashfury99

Audio Technica ATH-CKN50

Audio Technica ATH-CKN50

“I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my experience..   Firstly I'm from India & CKN - 50's are priced Rs.1600 roughly 24 USD. Few options at this price point were TDK EB-900 JVC FX101 SONY XB30   After searching for reviews narrowed on...” --bharathss

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Skull Candy Smokin' Buds Earphones Black Rubberized

Skull Candy Smokin' Buds Earphones Black Rubberized

“These are definitely great sounding and well priced ear buds. I've never really had a pair that sounded this nice before and I only paid $40 for them. If you're into Dubstep, Trap, Hip-Hop, Rap, or other music like this, then you will definitely enjoy these buds. They have very nice low end performance that actually makes your ears vibrate a little and also have clear and pristene highs. For...” --backspace119

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

“ i loved the sound quality. good for everything. not bloated bass, but if you threw on some bass-heavy music they would thump. yet if the music was not bass-heavy it was not intrusive.    they look cool, and are made of a cool metal. iono what it is. get some complys for it.   the wire is going. one of the buds is crackling in and out when the sire moves. ” --Skoobs

iBeats Headphones with ControlTalk From Monster® - In-Ear Noise Isolation - Black

“Ahh Beats by Dre, the love em, hate em headphones. Well for these little guys its a love em kind of relationship for me the cheapest of the beats range yet they still manage to pack more punch then most, they have the classic beats sound but it seems to be much more refined from something like the Solo HD's, the bass is tighter and goes deeper, the mids are clear, not crystal but more like the...” --Burns0100