1919 Results
Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE

Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE

“ Trinity Phantom Sabre – initial impressions Trinity Audio are a firm that have been making some serious waves on Head-Fi over the last 12 months with a range of Kickstarter-funded in ear monitors (the Hyperion, Techne, Delta and Atlas models), subsequently moving on to directly sold variants like the Delta V2, Vyrus and the new Phantom line. After enjoying my time with their sports...” --Jackpot77

PMV A-01 Hybrid In-Ear Monitor

PMV A-01 Hybrid In-Ear Monitor

“The PMV A-01 was sent to me from PMV by the help on Penon Audio. Thank you to both for let me try them out! The price at the time of this review was $69.  The PMV A-1 is available from the Penon Audio website: http://penonaudio.com/PMV-A-01  Disclaimer:I’m not in any way affiliated with PMV or Penon Audio.     About me: [[SPOILER]]  Built and accessories:The PMV A-01 is a triple hybrid IEM...” --peter123

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

EarSonics Velvet

EarSonics Velvet

“It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had.   You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi thread and there are several good reviews which are very detailed so you can get an average impression of what to expect so this is going to be not so huge review but I try to cover most important...” --LMka

Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom

Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom

“Unfinished brilliance   Okay, well let me just start off by saying I'm big fan of Unique Melody, it was actually the UM Miracle that I got a chance to demo which helped me understand how great an earphone can actually sound. This coming from a pair of Skullcandy's (forgive me Head fi) but we all started somewhere.    Getting back to the topic at hand I'm going to typically...” --dnun8086

InEar StageDiver SD-3

InEar StageDiver SD-3

“ Tested on various classical and jazz pieces, found the SD3 to give commanding performance on all. Note, I used high quality flac versions of all songs tested.   SD3's are about two days old and have about 8 hours on them, hardly broken in. They were bought from this shop and imported into the states at the regular retail price. Eartips used were Sony hybrids, peach inner...” --Carlsan

EarSonics SM3 v2 universal in-ear monitors

EarSonics SM3 v2 universal in-ear monitors

“http://www.earsonics.com/SM3%20engl.htm v2 page. Aside from the cable and new body, my impressions match what I had in my v1 review. http://www.head-fi.org/products/earsonics-sm3-universal-fit-iem/reviews/4422 Otherwise, these sound about the same as v1/the new ear-piece body shape is a lot more ergonomic(seems to be a bit smaller as well, but not as easy to get a good seal... At the same...” --svyr

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

“ As many know these are a nice upgrade and quite price conscience.  I do like the accessory pack and methods of lengthening the cable.  I use them while flying and usually wear them the entire flight (even for 20+ hours) due to their good sound isolation.  If used on a plane should get a sound attenuating patch cord adapter as these are very sensitive.  They are superb compared to the inflight...” --smurphy522

Trinity Audio Engineering - VYRUS

Trinity Audio Engineering - VYRUS

“   Trinity Vyrus – initial impressions   Trinity Audio are a firm that have been making some serious waves on Head-Fi over the last 12 months with a range of Kickstarter-funded in ear monitors (the Hyperion, Techne, Delta and Atlas models), subsequently moving on to directly sold variants like the Delta V2, and the first in the new Phantom line, the Phantom Sabre. The buzz around...” --Jackpot77