1596 Results
Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro

Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro

Manufacturer Ultimate Ears Model UE-10 PRO Headphone Type Canal Headband Type None Weight (g) 0 Driver Type Dynamic Enclosure Material Other Isolation (dB) 20 Impedance (ohms) 13 Cable Length (cm) 117 Frequency Response (Hz) 20 - 16000 Connector 3.5mm Street Price US$900

Ultimate Ears UE-5c

Ultimate Ears UE-5c

The UE5C is a passive two-way design. It has two drivers and a passive crossover in each earpiece. One driver reproduces the low frequency, and another driver reproduces the high frequency. Frequency response is from 20hz to 16kz. Earpiece also offers -26db of isolation from loud noise. Input sensitivity is 118db @1mw. Drivers are a balanced armature design

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

“     To start, I purchased these for two reasons. I am a live audio engineer, so I use these for mixing monitors and as my personal monitors when I sing Tenor as part of my group.   These have two speakers per ear. Low/Mid and High. 119db @1mw with an impendance of 21 ohms which means your iphone can drive these quite poorly.   My initial View: I have been...” --hagosrush

Ultimate Ears Ue 7 Pro

Ultimate Ears Ue 7 Pro

“ i was excited over my first custom IEM's ever, I was also excited because i've been a sucker for the Ultimate Ears sound for a long time. Now I know that Logitech is now in charge of UE, but I still felt like these would be very musical CIEM's, as the Ultimate Ears commercial line is so well known for their musicality factor. After a month of waiting due to having to get impressions, and then...” --IEMagnet01

Ultrasone IQ

Ultrasone IQ

“I went to shop for upgrade from my beloved Westone 4.   Didn't bother to get custom. Aiming around $500-1000 options   Audition candidates  1. Ultrasone IQ  $730 2. AKG K3003  $1,140 3. Sennheiser IE800 $ 660 4. Aurisonics ASG-2  $653 5. Heir Audio IEM 5.0+ $ 690     Here are the mini review of IQ and versus of the other candidates.   ...” --darkinners

UM1 - Musician's Universal-Fit Single Driver In Ear Monitors - Clear

UM1 - Musician's Universal-Fit Single Driver In Ear Monitors - Clear

The Westone UM1 Professional Earphone features a single balanced armature transducer with a passive crossover for each ear and provides up to 25dB of ambient noise attenuation. These earphones are extremely lightweight and are equipped with a durable, ultra-thin cable with a discreet, behind-the-ear design.

Umbo Earbud - Best Fitting Ergonomic Earbud for Bluetooth and Other Wireless Headsets.

This new earbud was designed as an ergonomic replacement to the ordinary earbuds that come with most Bluetooth headsets. After trying out countless headsets and having experienced the same annoying discomfort, we were inspired to come up with our own earbud design. This earbud is uniquely formed into a conical-like shape that fits comfortably inside of the ear canal. It is made from a supple,...

Uninex He05 Earbud Stereo Earphone With 3.5Mm Plug

Uninex He05 Earbud Stereo Earphone With 3.5Mm Plug

Ideal for those on the go!Product InformationUninex Earbud Stereo Earphone with 3.5mm Plug lets you enjoy your music on your portable devices including iPod MP3 and DVD/CD players.  Featuring an in-ear design with added sound quality along with super base high performance drivers. Product FeaturesCompatible with most iPod MP3 Portable DVD/CD Players and other Portable Audio...

Unique Melody 3X Hybrid IEM

Unique Melody 3X Hybrid IEM

“Big thanks to djvkool for generously lending me his personal unit for reviewing.   *I listen at relatively high volume, so my impressions will be based on this. Please be aware that there are differences in impressions at high volume and lower volume as noted by several members.   Setup: Samsung Note 3 (Neutron app) > Meier Corda PCStep. No EQ applied. ...” --fnkcow

Unique Melody Aero

Unique Melody Aero

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/510802/review-unique-melody-aero-custom-triple-driver-iem   That's a link to my extensive review. In summary:   The Aero has the Unique Melody house sound, which will appeal to some but not all. Lovers of AKG K701, Etymotic ER4S, Sennheiser HD800, AKG K1000, or Electrostatic headphones in general will likely find these to be almost perfect. Fans of...” --project86