1848 Results
Energy Sistem EP212 In Ear Monitor Earphones

Energy Sistem EP212 In Ear Monitor Earphones

“ Comparing the new Energy Sistem E214 vs SoundMagic PL-30 vs Meelectronics M6-Clear (Westone UM3x also commented on) According to the company's website, this new IEM comes in various colors. The Black model is the E212, Blue is the E214 and so on. All the Energy Sistem models in this line look to have the same components, just made with different color bodies, and different colored...” --willyc32

The House of Marley People Get Ready IEM

The House of Marley People Get Ready IEM

“       I want to thank The House of Marley for allowing me to review their headphones. For those who aren't aware of The House of Marley go check out their website! They are partners with the 1LOVE movement to spread peace.   Pros: Eco-Friendly, iPod Remote, Wood, Bass lovers IEM Cons: Pushy bass, recessed miss, rolled off highs,...” --keanex

YINJW DIY IE800

YINJW DIY IE800

“The YINJW DIY IE800 was purchased by me from Aliexpress.   Since there’s several listings and sellers of this product and I’m unsure if they all sound the same I’ve choose to include a link to listing where I bought mine from:  ...” --peter123

M-Audio IE30

M-Audio IE30

M-Audio IE-30 Features Stage-proven Ultimate Ears technology Dual-armature driver design for separate high and low frequency reproduction Dual-driver crossover Audio wave shaping 26dB isolation from outside noise Patented dual-bore design delivers highs and lows via separate canals for maximum sound field Pro-style ear loops for a secure fit Universal fit kit with silicone and foam tips for...

jBM MJ720

jBM MJ720

Features: * Name of item:Earphone * Condition: Brand new * Brand:jBM MJ720 * Color:Black * Earphone with 3.5mm plug and microphone * Be fit for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and other smart phones with 3.5mm plug * Advanced in-Ear speaker design * Long cable, looks like thin noodles * Cancels unwanted resonance for pure sound * Pro sound isolating ear tips * Transports you to a place where it's...

VSONIC GR04

VSONIC GR04

“I prefer the GR04 to my Visang GR02 and greatly prefer them to my Soundmagic PL50 (I don't like the PL50). This review is not going to get technical. The main purpose is to share my EQ settings which makes them sound more like my HD600 which is my reference headphone. In short: Great SQ for the money if you take 30minutes to EQ them. EQ settings: (from PlayerPro on Android OS). 0db...” --Rune3400

Fischer Audio FA 990

Fischer Audio FA 990

In ear headphone monitor.

Philips SHS8000 Premium Sound Earhook Headphones

Philips SHS8000 Premium Sound Earhook Headphones

“Overall Impressions   I had big expectations when i bought it about 5 years ago, in my very young eyes it looked cool. Because back in the day you did not see that many earphones with the around the ear design. (not in South Africa at lest)   They are comfortable to an extent, i give you that much. Although even having the around the ear design and it came with a couple of...” --LeoTheAwesome

FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze

FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze

Fuze Custom Earphones are the ultimate upgrade to your iPod/mp3 player. Perfect fit, comfortable, great sound and incredibly secure. Perfect for sports, helmet and motorsports use! Youll never have the annoying problem of earbuds that shift and fall out. Your music will always be in the sweet spot. Fuze Custom Earphones come packaged in an easy do-it-yourself system. By following the simple...

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

“                                                                                   A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for...” --Army-Firedawg