2066 Results
Sennheiser CX 3.00 Black In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser CX 3.00 Black In-Ear Canal Headphone

“Coming from a cheap pair of Sony earphones, I was initially fairly impressed by these IEMs. The bass was powerful and the treble was far more detailed than I was accustomed to. However, it wasn't long before the honeymoon period ended and the shortcoming started to show.First, the bass. There's a lot of it. I'm talking basshead level here. At first it sounded impressive, adding some nice,...” --Killcomic

Sennheiser CX-300 II Natural Bass Ear Bud Headphones in Silver and Black

Sennheiser CX-300 II Natural Bass Ear Bud Headphones in Silver and Black

“ I first purchased these because I wanted something good to use. Everyday travelling to and from school/work would take me about 3 hours (round trip); so having good quality IEMs that isolated me from the noisy bus and other distractions was something I wanted to have. I saw these in-store and thought I might as well try them. I've heard of Sennheiser before but was the quality as good as its...” --Luchico638

Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision Gold

Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision Gold

Offering a powerful, bass-driven stereo sound with greater clarity and improved dynamics are the CX 300-II Precision Black ear-canal phones. The various sizes of ear adapters (S/M/L sizes) provided in the package allow for a personalised fit as well as a high passive attenuation of ambient noise. Also, the asymmetrical cable design ensures a high wearing comfort as you listen on the go.

Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones - White

Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones - White

Sennheiser CX300 II Precision Red

Sennheiser CX300 II Precision Red

“Sound great, can't expect more from an in-ear headphone... but they're so badly constructed that mine's broke after 2 months. Cheap plastic everywhere and a connector that broke after 1 week. This headphones are a scam. Bought them to replace my old MX500 that lasted for 5 years, unfortunately Sennheiser is not what it used to be. ” --jagalan

Sennheiser CX 3.00 Red In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser CX 3.00 Red In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser's new CX 3.00 earphones deliver amazingly detailed sound reproduction with extended bass response in an incredibly small package. Cosmetically striking featuring a new industrial design, this In-Ear model helps reduce ambient noise so you can better experience your music. Individualized fit is guaranteed with four sizes of included ear adapters (XS, S, M, L) to choose from. A...

Sennheiser CX300-S Earbuds (Silver)

Sennheiser CX300-S Earbuds (Silver)

High quality stereo in-ear headphone with powerful bass for listeners "on the move". Ideal for use with MP3, CD, MD, DVD and others.

Sennheiser CX300-W Earbuds (White)

Sennheiser CX300-W Earbuds (White)

The CX 300 are high-quality stereo ear-canal headphones with powerful, bass-driven stereo sound for listening 'on the move'. Ear adapters in three different sizes ensure a perfect fit, high wearing comfort and an excellent attenuation of ambient noise. The CX 300 are ideal for use with MP3, CD, MD, or DVD players and many other portable devices.

Sennheiser CX 400 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Sennheiser CX 400 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

“ I bought my pair of cx400 to replace my cx300 and was expecting it to be a more refined version. I was, it's pretty safe to say, disappointed. The sound you get from these is far too similar to the 300's for their own good. I had the same problems with the cx400 as the 300. So I got boomy bass which drowns out the rest of the range.In this day and age I can't think of one good reason why you...” --Marcus_C

Sennheiser CX-400T MK II High-Performance Precision Earphones with Powerful Bass, White

Top-quality Sennheiser in-ear headphones with asymmetrical cable for optimal sound quality.