1826 Results
HCK S3

HCK S3

1. The exclusive custom designed 11mm high dynamic hole moving coil, exclusive horn mixer + Electronic Tuning + Physics Division methods, cavity tuning, wide field, bass dive strengthen, excellent elasticity, texture sense both, voice high density, positioning analysis, layering, knot image force have similar quality headphones; equilibrium revealed, such as spring like clear and melodious...

HCK A1

HCK A1

HCK A1,Dynamic and Armature double unit earphone Applicable type of music: Classical symphonic concert 1 dynamically and 1 BA (double unit drive)

HCK UEs

HCK UEs

This is come to China's famous earphone brand HCK 's latest design. It is the HCK custom UE headphones, its shape production process is very unique, with the ear canal, without the need to tighten the plug, there is no sense of oppression. Also has good noise reduction effect. Special custom 8mm+10mm double dynamic unit t, the precious metal beryllium plating on the PEEK film,...

Inearz IE-P250

Inearz IE-P250

Dual balanced armature custom fit in ear monitor from Reshell company InEarz.

Sonique SQ306 Beryllium Earphones by Fuji Labs

Sonique SQ306 Beryllium Earphones by Fuji Labs

The Sonique Beryllium earphones feature stellar sounds with the integrated Beryllium-4 Driver Technology. The Beryllium-4 drivers within the earphones introduce a revolutionary concept, allowing for a high quality sound on the go. Harnessing the advantages of beryllium, Sonique earphones resonate clear, high fidelity sound for a very dynamic range, with deep, punchy bass, full treble, and...

Rockit Sounds R-11

Rockit Sounds R-11

Rock It Sounds R-11 Item# R-11

Sennheiser CX 495

Sennheiser CX 495

High quality, noise-isolating ear-canal-phones Transducer principle: Dynamic Frequency Response: 19Hz-21KHz THD: < 0.2 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL) Input Impedance: 16 ohms Sensitivity: 113dB S.P.L. at 1KHz Cord Length: 4.9 ft. (1.5 m) Weight: 0.15 oz. / 4 g (without cable)

1 More Design Piston Crystal

1 More Design Piston Crystal

“My my, how time flies. It’s been over a year - and similarly over 136K views - since I wrote my original review for the Beryllium Xiaomi Pistons 2.0, or Xiaomi MK301. During the past year, I’ve gone through these 2.0s, along with a pair of 2.1s and various other IEMs, but I’ve never been quite as impressed with the combination of a sleek design and great audio, as I was with the original Xiaomi...” --Rashmosh

Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM

Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM

“When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto.  I took note of some good sounding < IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest headphone store - to tide me over till I went custom, so the idea went. (I totally agree with |joker|'s 9.2 assessment of SQ on the DBA 02 mkii, fyi)   As it turned out, they...” --exsomnis