1840 Results
Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones Black, One Size

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones Black, One Size

“ when i first ordered the headphones i got the mic'd version, it was suppose to have flat cables to, it also was suppose to have a working pause/play button. the mic does not work with my zune, it didnt have flat cables like it said they would it had regular cables, the pause/play button didnt work on my zune either, it didnt specify that the button and mic only work on ipods like it does on...” --jamo97

Skullcandy Smokin Buds - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - rasta

Skullcandy Smokin Buds - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - rasta

“ These were my first phones that didn't come with an iPod, and I will say that when I got my first pair about three years ago, I was amazed that music could sound so good. After a few years of experience, I think I'm a little more qualified to write a review.   First of I will say that I would reccommend these to anyone as their first IEM or headphone on a budget. I mean I can get as...” --Noyan

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones White/Black, One Size

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones White/Black, One Size

Remember, the Skullcandy Smokin Buds Headphones are for listening, not for smoking. These potent little earbuds fill your head with a thick musical haze with no paranoia thanks to its noise-reducing design. The sticky-icky sound quality of the Smokin Buds will have you passing off your schwaggy old headphones with the quickness. The braided nylon cord adds durability, and the included emergency...

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones White/Chrome, One Size

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones White/Chrome, One Size

Skullcandy Smokin Buds (Mint/Black)

Skullcandy Smokin Buds (Mint/Black)

Standard bud with rocking sound and killer colors.

Skullcandy Smokin Buds (Pink)

Skullcandy Smokin Buds (Pink)

Standard bud with rocking sound and killer colors.

Skullcandy Smokin Buds (Red/White)

Skullcandy Smokin Buds (Red/White)