1549 Results
Tweaked Natural v3

Tweaked Natural v3

“I was looking for a secondary pair of phone-ready (mic'd) in-ear headphones too keep in my bag, since I have a tendency to leave my Shure set wherever I last used them.  I've been hearing ads for the Tweaked Audio products on several of my podcasts, and with the promo codes, free shipping, and (relatively) low prices, I decided to give them a shot.   I'm a fan of wood color and...” --Justinicus

UCOTECH IL300 Affetto

UCOTECH IL300 Affetto

“     Introduction...   COMPANY   South Korean company UCOTECH (formerly UBIQUO) might be a new name for the west.  But it has been around for about seven years and has roots going back much farther.  Started by a former employee of Cresyn (OEM maker and Phiaton) and Sambon (OEM with JVC Victor), the company has been making only...” --Mkubota1

UE 11 Pro

UE 11 Pro

“ This is my very first pair of custom IEMs after trying almost all of the high end universal IEMs -- SE530,  UE Super Fi 10, Etymotics etc.  The sound of these UE11 Pros is superior in every way to all of the universal ones I had, but even more important they stay in my ear and provide a proper seal.  Since my ear canals get very narrow, I found it very difficult to get any of my universals to...” --alyanm

UE 18 Pro

UE 18 Pro

“ I had owned the UE-10's before this for about 3 years. So upgrading to these was a huge improvement in my opinion. Very nice full sound, with improved frequency response from 20 Hz to 18,000 Hz. Bass is much more present on these but not too overly stated. Gorgeous build quality. Very happy with these In ear monitors, I also own the JH-16's and still love listening to these all the time on...” --Richard Devine

UE 4Pro

UE 4Pro

Technical parameters: Frequency Response: 20Hz - 15kHz Sensitivity: 108 db Impedance: 17.5 ohms Noise Isolation: -26 db Connector: 3.5 mm (1 / 8 ") gold-plated Internal Speaker Configuration: 2 proprietary precision balanced armatures

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones -  Black/Green

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Black/Green

“ I would personally like flat colors on the design but hey ts just me. Noise Isolation is really great (and I regularly commute home here in Manila, which is really loud at peak hours)   Would I recommend it? Well Sure if you really are on a tight budget, but if you can add $10 to $15 dollars more you can get a sweeter pair.   ” --PLsg08

Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones get in the zone. Designed by Ultimate Ears, these sweet-sounding earphones give you the right fit even if you've got small ears.

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset comfortable music and calls. Designed by Ultimate Ears, this sweet-sounding headset fits your ears even if they're small and includes on-cord controls with an integrated microphone.

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

“Introduction - I found these at Wal-Mart (surprisingly), and they were selling for 20 bucks, so i could not turn them down.   Design & Build - The design of these earphones are a bit plain. The earpieces have this two-tone, color of matte black and gloss gray. The cable feels very soft and pretty thick. It is not overly thick, and it does not feel cheap to me. The ear tip design is...” --zach8278

Ultimate Ears 350

Ultimate Ears 350

Tuned by the same engineers who make the custom earphones preferred by the world’s top touring musicians. Tuned with extra bass for deep, thumpin’ beats that make you feel like you’re in the middle of the club.Your earphones are built to keep on looking and sounding great. With five pairs of soft silicone ear cushions from XXS to L, you won’t have to worry about getting...