1583 Results
Sony XBA-H3 In-ear

Sony XBA-H3 In-ear

“These headphones are well constructed, altought they already have a tiny chip on the paint (right bud), they come with basic accesories like a case, tips in SS, S, M and L sizes, as well foam-filled tips for improved isolation in S, M and L sizes, a smartphone cable and a normal audio cable for use in mp3 players that don't support remote control or Mic.   I love the fact one can remove...” --gerelmx1986

Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

A direct result of the relentless pursuit for personal audio excellence, XBA-Z5 Hi-Res, in-ear headphones deliver exceptional, spacious, and natural sound: deep bass, radiant mids, and notable vocal clarity. Exotic dynamic driver technology paired with cutting-edge Linear Drive Balanced Armatures deliver rich, dynamic, Hi-Res sound.

SOUL by Ludacris FLY Premium In-Ear Headphones

SOUL by Ludacris FLY Premium In-Ear Headphones

Sleek, ergonomic design and superior sound makes the "Fly" In-Ear Headphones unique and a cut above all others. Designed by world class engineers, the "Fly" In-Ear Headphones delivers superior bass and clear mids and highs. The ultra-comfort in ear design eliminates ear fatigue which allows for a longer and more pleasant listening experience. Tested with the active user in...

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

“ This can be said as a uncut ruby, why? Because it needs a lot of tempering.   First time I used it, the human voice in my music was muffled by the background track itself but it wasn't to the point where you can't actually hear the lyrics itself (unlike monster beats). Though it didn't sound amazing at first, I gave it a try, mainly because it was on a discount; if it were at its...” --Miniclap1

SOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

The SL99 provides a superior quality, full-range listening experience in a state-of-the-art, in-ear design. On the road or at work on your iPad, the SL99 is expertly built to complement any lifestyle.

Sound Isolating Earbuds

Sound Isolating Earbuds

For better sound and less outside noise, our Sound-Isolating Earbuds are just right. The comfortable, in-ear design blocks unwanted noise, while delivering rich, full-bodied sound for music and movies. Three included sizes of earbuds ensure a snug, custom fit. Also includes a retractable, tangle-free cable, dual-pin airplane adapter and t-splitter for sharing. Rich sound, less outside noise....

Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“The review below is for the E10M but the E10 is exactly identical, bar the extra mic. So lets begin.   Packaging:         Mine came in a nice little box with plenty of tips. I tried swapping out the stock ones with each one of them. There‚Äôs also an adaptor that allows you to connect the earphones to a laptop or desktop with separate ports for head phone and mic....” --rajeevrn

Soundmagic E30

Soundmagic E30

“This is an update to the review after living with several sets of these beauties for 1.5 years....I now have acquired 7 sets of the e30 with varying amount of time on them ranging from brand new to 500 hours and there is so much variation that I don't know which one to review here, but I will continue in part because I am enjoying them so much and would like to help others who are searching for...” --thelostMIDrange

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

“So this is my first ever review. Enjoy!         I got my es18's for about $15 in my local store on December last year and I've been enjoying them since. SO let's start!   PACKAGING AND ACCESSORIES:     Packaging is pretty decent for a $15 IEM. It includes 3 eartip sizes(small, medium and large) and a leather-ish carrying pouch that's a...” --TheAstray

SoundMAGIC ES20 In-Ear Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Stereo Headphones - Gray

SoundMAGIC ES20 In-Ear Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Stereo Headphones - Gray

“Initial Impressions   Out of the box they are not impressing me. At all. Hopefully aggressive burn in with white noise will fix them. Otherwise they are headed for the return heap as defective. I'll update this after 12 hours or so. I won't even bother comparing them with my other 'phones unless the harmonics I mention settle down.   Sound   Treble: Rolled off.  ...” --adevriesc