1924 Results
Nixon Nomadic Headphone All Black, One Size

Nixon Nomadic Headphone All Black, One Size

“ These are definitely not a pair of audiophile cans. Even though they are made to be portable and to be used with your iPhone (built in mic.) they are not that great at it neither. The main problem I have is that I bought these headphones to use when not at home. The issue is that they don't stay on my head very well. Isolation is another poor. Everyone will hear you a mile away when you...” --soundlikes

Bose® In-Ear Headphones - New Black & White Cord (44437)

Bose® In-Ear Headphones - New Black & White Cord (44437)

New Black & White Cord # 44437 ---- Now enjoy high quality in-ear headphones-engineered and developed by Bose®, the most respected name in sound. They're the only in-ear headphones with the rich audio and comfortable fit not available from conventional designs. ---------- A new standard for in-ear headphones Hear your music with more range, realism and clarity than with most...

Sony MDR-EX56LP/WHI EX Style Headphones - Hybrid Silicone Type Earbuds (White)

Sony MDR-EX56LP/WHI EX Style Headphones - Hybrid Silicone Type Earbuds (White)

“ I really like Sony stuff, these are no exception. Best deal for around 20 bucks that I've found. The sound seems nice and bass is good. I like expensive stuff as much as the next guy but when you mountain bike through brush and get them ripped off all the time and damaged, I think you can't go wrong. ” --JamesHuntington

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones Black, One Size

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones Black, One Size

“ when i first ordered the headphones i got the mic'd version, it was suppose to have flat cables to, it also was suppose to have a working pause/play button. the mic does not work with my zune, it didnt have flat cables like it said they would it had regular cables, the pause/play button didnt work on my zune either, it didnt specify that the button and mic only work on ipods like it does on...” --jamo97

Skullcandy Smokin Buds - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - rasta

Skullcandy Smokin Buds - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - rasta

“ These were my first phones that didn't come with an iPod, and I will say that when I got my first pair about three years ago, I was amazed that music could sound so good. After a few years of experience, I think I'm a little more qualified to write a review.   First of I will say that I would reccommend these to anyone as their first IEM or headphone on a budget. I mean I can get as...” --Noyan

Skullcandy Riot Ear Buds Black/Black, One Size

Skullcandy Riot Ear Buds Black/Black, One Size

“ I had these and they lasted a month. Turned them into Skullcandy for store credit and bought myself a second pair of Titan's. :)   Anyway Riots offer better audio quality, style, durability than Ink'd. I originally bought these using Skullcandy's warranty plan after buying a pair of Ink'd before. So I only paid $3 for shipping. These also offer a aluminium housing as opposed to only...” --Pingupenguins

Clip-on/earbud Hybrid Headphones

Clip-on/earbud Hybrid Headphones

Audio-Technica's award-winning ATH-EC7 GM ear-bud / clip-on hybrid headphones blend innovative design and outstanding acoustic performance. These incredibly lightweight hybrids offer a three-position adjustable design for a custom fit. 15.5 mm drivers with rare earth neodymium magnets deliver deep bass, extended treble. The ATH-EC7 GM comes with a protective wallet pouch.

Nixon Master Blaster Headphone Black, One Size

Nixon Master Blaster Headphone Black, One Size

Throw on the Nixon Master Blaster Headphone, throw on your favorite old-school beats, and sink into the crystal-clear sound. Whether youre trying to concentrate in a loud office or heading out for a gig the Master Blaster phones will keep you in your own world with soft leather ear cushions that block out excess noise. Nixon gave these hearin cups a 50mm driver and 95db sensitivity so you hear...

Nixon Wire 8mm Headphone Black, One Size

Nixon Wire 8mm Headphone Black, One Size

Whether you like your Beethoven with some bounce, or bump your DJ Benzi mixes on the run, the Nixon Wire 8mm Headphone satisfies your audio preferences. Nixon crafted this headphone with both form and function in mind. Powerful 8mm drivers and a wide frequency response range deliver surprising clarity, and an ergonomic fit with customizable tip options ensure you wont have to adjust your...

Apple iPod Nano 3rd Generation Premium Noise-Canceling Ear Buds from Radius (Cobalt Blue)

Apple iPod Nano 3rd Generation Radius Color Aluminum radHeadphones is a Premium Stereo Noise-Reducing Ear buds that has a unique colorful metallic body with silicon ear buds. The Silicon ear buds comes with three different sizes (Small, Medium and Large) that fits smoothly inside your ears, allowing you to enjoy your music while reducing unnecessary noise around you. Ear Bud is slightly tilted...