1600 Results
Domokun Canal Type Earphones

Domokun Canal Type Earphones

“ Foreword:   I'm a production manager, but mainly focus on live sound engineering and lighting. I install and tune P.A equipment, and mix live acts in: - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and - nightclubs. I've taken a huge liking to headphones - IEMs in particular. I like the idea of having my own personal PA system that I can take with me anywhere. With Rockbox being in...” --White Lotus

Ironbuds from Acoustic Forge - under $50 ecobuds

Ironbuds from Acoustic Forge - under $50 ecobuds

“ I am tired of: throwing away earphones, wasting money, and destroying the environment. Ironbuds promised to be an answer to all three - imho they've cracked it. What is surprising is how good they sound.   Been waiting a year for Acoustic Forge to release these. I posted in the forums about 8 months ago about them - but Thomas (the CEO) announced they were having some difficulties...” --intelegant

MartinLogan Mikros 70

MartinLogan Mikros 70

Inspired by the sonic clarity and detail of our legendary electrostatic speakers, the Mikros™ 70 reference in-ear headphones deliver the realism, richness, and purity of sound that MartinLogan's discerning customers have come to expect. With superb ambient noise isolation, listening through the Mikros 70 is like having your own private MartinLogan listening room wherever you go.

T-Peos D-300

T-Peos D-300

Budget dynamic IEM from T-PEOS

Sennheiser CX 180

Sennheiser CX 180

“   What a bizarre sound , I have owned a bunch of cheap IEMs and the only one that stood out was the one which came with the GS4 , since all of them were made by multiple OEMs it was hard to find a consistent sound out of them ...that IEM was a monster in disguise , there are many things I want to say about it but since most of it may seem as exaggeration...” --MrTechAgent

Sennheiser CX 550 Style II

Sennheiser CX 550 Style II

“ I owned Sony EX300 before I purchase this upgrade. I considered UE700, Monster Turbine and Sennheiser CX550 and tried all of them seriously. I dropped UE700 out of list first, it didn't offer enough bass for me. To be honest, I like the sound signature of Monster turbine the best, however it's over my budget. At last I chose CX550, which was the closest choice under $120.   Like CX95,...” --Wislon668

Westone ES 2

Westone ES 2

Custom made to provide a precise, comfortable fit, the dual driver Westone ES2 provides exceptional low frequency response, smooth mids and articulate highs. Our most popular and versatile custom monitor, the ES2 is designed for the most discriminating artists.

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

Harman Kardon's Acoustically Enhanced (AE) in-ear headphones are lightweight and feature aluminum-alloy housing for extended bass and true low-frequency reproduction of all the sound on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. The customizable AEs include silicone sleeves in three sizes for optimum comfort. Plus there's a three-button remote with built-in microphone. Sophisticated, modern...

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

The dual driver model is a great entry to multi-driver IEMs. With a dedicated speaker for the lows, and a smaller, faster speaker for the highs, the dual driver will give you punch and clarity simply not possible with one speaker. Great for vocalists, guitar players and listening to music.