1436 Results
Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones -  Black/Green

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Black/Green

“ I would personally like flat colors on the design but hey ts just me. Noise Isolation is really great (and I regularly commute home here in Manila, which is really loud at peak hours)   Would I recommend it? Well Sure if you really are on a tight budget, but if you can add $10 to $15 dollars more you can get a sweeter pair.   ” --PLsg08

Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones get in the zone. Designed by Ultimate Ears, these sweet-sounding earphones give you the right fit even if you've got small ears.

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset comfortable music and calls. Designed by Ultimate Ears, this sweet-sounding headset fits your ears even if they're small and includes on-cord controls with an integrated microphone.

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

“Introduction - I found these at Wal-Mart (surprisingly), and they were selling for 20 bucks, so i could not turn them down.   Design & Build - The design of these earphones are a bit plain. The earpieces have this two-tone, color of matte black and gloss gray. The cable feels very soft and pretty thick. It is not overly thick, and it does not feel cheap to me. The ear tip design is...” --zach8278

Ultimate Ears 350

Ultimate Ears 350

Tuned by the same engineers who make the custom earphones preferred by the world’s top touring musicians. Tuned with extra bass for deep, thumpin’ beats that make you feel like you’re in the middle of the club.Your earphones are built to keep on looking and sounding great. With five pairs of soft silicone ear cushions from XXS to L, you won’t have to worry about getting...

Ultimate Ears 400

Ultimate Ears 400

“This is sort of a mini review.   Overall the sound and build quality are pretty okay. I like the smooth and balanced sound signature these in-ears have. The soundstage isn't too wide or high but it's acceptable. There is sibilance on high notes but with lower volumes it's okay. Bass is not overly powerful but still leaves impact and the mids and trebles are smooth and clear.   I...” --Slashfury99

Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

We developed the Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors specifically for emerging artists and audiophiles alike. If you're playing gigs at a local club or performing at church, now it's possible to make the move up from wedge monitors to the detail and versatility you only get with Custom In-Ear Monitors. Ultimate Ear's UE 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors are crafted to fit,...

Ultimate Ears 500

Ultimate Ears 500

“I'm giving these a 4 based on sound quality alone. I'm a cheap headphone user; I've gone from cheap headphone to cheap headphone over the past decade or so. I started with the Skullcandy Ink'd headphones, moved onto the Sennheiser CX400s, then the Meelectronics M6 and M9, and finally, this. I've also tried the Klipsch S4's. I'm currently on my third pair of these because well, they're so damn...” --az060693

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

“I wonder why UERM is often disregarded when picking from $1000 range. I'm guessing that it's due to "only" having 3 drivers, versus having 8 drivers per side. I can say with confidence that driver number does not equal sound quality(for the most part). Another reason I see why UERM might not be picked is its sound sig. It's perfectly flat. Personally, I love this. Reference sound with...” --kimvictor