1848 Results
Scosche IEM856M Reference In-Ear Monitors with tapLINE III Remote & Microphone (White)

“I bought these becuse they seemed high tech and were 75% off. They were strangley not comfertable or user friendly enough for me to put more than 30 hrs on them. Two years later I just pulled them out for comapison reference, and they actually sounded pretty good. They are still fiddley, meaning, I am always aware that they are there, and the bass is meh, ok, and the treble is tiring. I have...” --aafanatic

SE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Clear

Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.When the Music Matters. Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound...

Sendiy M2 IEM

Sendiy M2 IEM

“Description and Technical Specifications: The Sendiy M2 is a Chinese made IEM available from various online sellers.  Thanks to Member 1clearhead for discovering and sharing these.  I purchased two sets from AliExpress seller Easy Earphone.  The housings are made of Ebony looking wood and aluminum; with a 1.2m cable and straight 3.5mm male connector.  Overall build quality...” --happ

Senfer UE

Senfer UE

“The Senfer UE was purchased by my from the Easy Earphones & Headphones store on Aliexpress. The price at the time of my purchase was $24 with one cable included.  This is a link to the current listing: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/SENFER-UE-Custom-Made-As-UE900-SE846-Around-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Monitor-Headphones-Noise-Cancelling-Headset/32520404631.html I’m not in any way affiliated with...” --peter123

Senfer UEs

Senfer UEs

“The Senfer UEs was purchased by my from the Easy Earphones & Headphones store on Aliexpress. The price at the time of my purchase was $28 without any cable included.  I do already own the original Senfer UE that features a single dynamic driver and rate it as one of the top sub $30 IEM’s that I own. My great experience with them was enough to peak my interest and getting the UEs as well....” --peter123

Sennheiser CX 1.00 Black In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser CX 1.00 Black In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser's new CX 1.00 earphones deliver a powerful sound experience highlighted with deep and punchy bass. The new ultra small design guarantees excellent comfort while the included set of ear-adapters in four different sizes (XS, S, M, L), ensures effective blocking of ambient noise. Available in both Black and White, these value packed earphones really let you feel the beat!

Sennheiser CX 1.00 White In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser CX 1.00 White In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones

Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones

“ Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I was pleasantly surprised by the general quality of the CX150's. The sound quality is fine enough for portable listening from an iPod, as I use them, and I have yet to hear anything less than...” --BadMoose

Sennheiser CX 175

Sennheiser CX 175

“Build, look and comfort: These iems look very nice, has unique design. The earpieces seem built sturdily, the cable seems durable. These are so comfortable that you mayn't feel they're on your ears after wearing them for some times. I would appreciate flat cable like mh1c or xb series from Sony.   Sound: before burning in, there's a very noticeable hiss in the sound,...” --thesurvivor90

Sennheiser CX 180

Sennheiser CX 180

“   What a bizarre sound , I have owned a bunch of cheap IEMs and the only one that stood out was the one which came with the GS4 , since all of them were made by multiple OEMs it was hard to find a consistent sound out of them ...that IEM was a monster in disguise , there are many things I want to say about it but since most of it may seem as exaggeration...” --MrTechAgent