1635 Results
Skullcandy SC-FMJ/9mm/Blk Full Metal Jacket 9mm Earbud (Black)

Skullcandy SC-FMJ/9mm/Blk Full Metal Jacket 9mm Earbud (Black)

The Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket Earbud Black 9mm has a streamlined alloy casing and is fully loaded to provide Direct-to-ear high fidelity acoustic sound!

Skullcandy SC-SBP3.5 Smokin Bud (Pink)

Skullcandy SC-SBP3.5 Smokin Bud (Pink)

The Skullcandy Smokin Bud in Pink delivers the frequency range and fast response found in full size headphones in a direct to ear package, all the while isolating your from external haze. Skullcandy's exclusive noise eliminating sleeve makes it happen.

Skullcandy Smokin' Bud, 3.5 - White

Skullcandy Smokin' Bud, 3.5 - White

The Skullcandy Smokin Bud in White delivers the frequency range and fast response found in full size headphones in a direct to ear package, all the while isolating your from external haze. Skullcandy's exclusive noise eliminating sleeve makes it happen.

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds (Cyan/Black)

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds (Cyan/Black)

Remember, the Skullcandy Smokin Buds Headphones are for listening, not for smoking. These potent little earbuds fill your head with a thick musical haze with no paranoia thanks to its noise-reducing design. The sticky-icky sound quality of the Smokin Buds will have you passing off your schwaggy old headphones with the quickness. The braided nylon cord adds durability, and the included emergency...

Skull Candy Smokin' Buds Earphones Black Rubberized

Skull Candy Smokin' Buds Earphones Black Rubberized

“These are definitely great sounding and well priced ear buds. I've never really had a pair that sounded this nice before and I only paid $40 for them. If you're into Dubstep, Trap, Hip-Hop, Rap, or other music like this, then you will definitely enjoy these buds. They have very nice low end performance that actually makes your ears vibrate a little and also have clear and pristene highs. For...” --backspace119

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones Black, One Size

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones Black, One Size

“ when i first ordered the headphones i got the mic'd version, it was suppose to have flat cables to, it also was suppose to have a working pause/play button. the mic does not work with my zune, it didnt have flat cables like it said they would it had regular cables, the pause/play button didnt work on my zune either, it didnt specify that the button and mic only work on ipods like it does on...” --jamo97

Skullcandy Smokin Buds - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - rasta

Skullcandy Smokin Buds - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - rasta

“ These were my first phones that didn't come with an iPod, and I will say that when I got my first pair about three years ago, I was amazed that music could sound so good. After a few years of experience, I think I'm a little more qualified to write a review.   First of I will say that I would reccommend these to anyone as their first IEM or headphone on a budget. I mean I can get as...” --Noyan