1463 Results
Shure SE215

Shure SE215

“ It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the silicone. Isolation is effected as can be expected. I bought the SE215ltd from Headphonic. Cost me $139.00, best purchase in audio I've ever made. This almost completely knocks out my V-MODA M100...” --Existence

Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones

Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones

“ These are most likely the best IEM's you will ever find for trance, let me explain, firstly it is as if they are fine-tuned and sonically crafted for Trance and similiar genres, all the vices you heard in these IEM's in other genres suddenly become virtues and they simply come alive and you are swept away. Secondly, there is something about the sound signature in these IEM's that is trance...” --kiteki

Shure E5c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E5c Sound Isolating Earphones

“ it is a good iem to keep if it fit in you ear” --happywater

Noble Audio Kaiser 10

Noble Audio Kaiser 10

“I got this marvelous K10 on last year black friday deal with a 20% off. At that time there are two options comes in my mind.  The 12 drivers JHaudio Roxanne, and the 10 drivers Noble Audio Kaiser10. Since at that time the Roxanne is at pre-order state so K10 is the one that have some reviews to read. After reading Sorensiim's review and his extraordinary set of K10, I just cant leave...” --tin427

Comply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)

Comply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)

The perfect accessory for your earphones, replacing standard silicone tips to provide increased comfort, stability, and noise isolation. A unique breathable memory foam is activated by your body heat, becoming ultra soft, reducing irritation and fatigue. Fits select earphones from Audio Technica, Denon, JVC, Monster, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, V-moda and more. See compatibility chart for...

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

The dual driver model is a great entry to multi-driver IEMs. With a dedicated speaker for the lows, and a smaller, faster speaker for the highs, the dual driver will give you punch and clarity simply not possible with one speaker. Great for vocalists, guitar players and listening to music.

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

“   1964 Ears V6, Six Driver Custom In Ear Monitor Review   Firstly, I would like to clear things up before I go into a lengthy review. I paid full price for my unit, rush build, shipping, and even the hefty taxes that is imposed on audio equipment here in Malaysia. Now, with that out of the way, lets get going!   How I got to know about 1964 Ears is that I was watching...” --joshuachew

STAX SR-003 In-The-Ear Earspeaker

STAX SR-003 In-The-Ear Earspeaker

The SR-003 is a 5-pin PRO bias type in-the-ear earspeaker, and can be used by connecting to a driver unit having 5-pin PRO bias output socket. Also, the inner type structure of the SR-003 enables you to enjoy excellent electrostatic sound readily without covering your ears. The SR-003 connects to STAX driver units or adapters equipped with 5-pin type PRO bias output- The Stax SR-003 is the home...

Xears Nature N3i

Xears Nature N3i

Technical data: • 10mm Multiple Layer Diaphragm High-End Neodymium technology magnet driver units • Frequency response 6-28000Hz • Impedance 32Ω±10% • Sensitivity (SPL) 124dB±3(@1Khz) • Rated power 10mW • Maximum Input power 30mW • Plug normal 3.5mm 24K gold plated • Cord length 1.3m symmetric cable • Housing made of...