1994 Results
Apple M9128G/A iPod Remote Earphones iPod Remote And Earphones

Apple M9128G/A iPod Remote Earphones iPod Remote And Earphones

Listening to your iPod on the go is even more convenient with this wired remote and high-quality earphones set. Compatible with all iPod models except iPod with video, iPod nano and iPod shuffle.

Arriva cordless iPod Shuffle 2G headphones with ipod-type earbuds, regular white

Listen to your iPod 2G Shuffle with this comfortable, lightweight headphone with iPod type earbuds, supported on the back of the head, easy to use controls, no dangling wires, perfect for runners, skiers, workouts. Also very comfortable under helmets. Shuffle player not included in purchase.

Arriva Sports Stereo Headphones - iPod / MP3 / Shuffle wired headphones

Arriva Sports Stereo Headphones - iPod / MP3 / Shuffle wired headphones

* Headphones iPod, MP3 player headphones * Sports stereo headphones. * Comfortable to wear all day long. * Our design fits like a soft spring. * One size fits all. * Compacts, stores anywhere. * Plugs into any standard 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack. * Our discreet design is almost unnoticeable to others. * Utility patent pending.

Asius Technologies ADEL™ B1 Auto Modules

Asius Technologies ADEL™ B1 Auto Modules

“Seeing as this is the only black module among the Asius technologies ADEL modules, I dub thee....METAL module. |,,| I was on the verge of selling my A12's because the sound was simply too veiled, dark, clarity was lacking, mid bass was overpowering and the treble was recessed.  Mid bass bled into other frequencies and made the CIEM sound cluttered and unclear.  It seems as...” --Ike1985

Asius Technologies ADEL™ Control Earbuds

Asius Technologies ADEL™ Control Earbuds

Manufacturer's Description: The ADEL™ Control ear buds are the only earbuds in the world to utilize our second eardrum invention that won’t damage your ears yet deliver amazing sound because we allow the ear to work the way nature intended. When you seal a syringe with your finger or seal your ear canal with a speaker the air becomes stiff and pneumatic pressures are...

Asius Technologies ADEL™ Drum Earbuds

Asius Technologies ADEL™ Drum Earbuds

Manufacturer's Description: ADEL Drum: Audiophile Earbuds with Bionic Eardrums The best listening experience money can buy that also protects, preserves & restores your hearing. World's only earbuds that deliver unprecedented 360° audiophile sound while protecting, maintaining, and even restoring hearing function with a patented, secondary eardrum. See company website for...

Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules

Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules

“Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy, in that case I'll grab the MAM. Other days I want a thicker sound with a V-shaped sound signature, in that case I'll grab G1. When I'm in the mood for a subtle more balanced and zen like sound where...” --Ike1985

Asius Technologies ADEL™ Manual Adjustable Modules (MAM)

Asius Technologies ADEL™ Manual Adjustable Modules (MAM)

“There are several ways to use the MAM; all the way open, all the way closed, set to the anatomy of your ear or just set somewhere along the spectrum of adjustments the MAM is capable of.  If I'm in a tinkering mood I'll use the hum method(outlined below) to find my sweet spot, one ear at a time.  If I don't feel like doing this, I'll just crank them knobs all the way in so that I'm...” --Ike1985

Asius Technologies ADEL™ S1 Auto Modules

Asius Technologies ADEL™ S1 Auto Modules

Manufacturer's Description: The ADEL™-S1 Auto Module is the world’s first breakthrough hearing conservation device, which houses the patented ADEL technology. It is designed to work with the A&U-Series earphones and the EP-Custom Earplugs. This module is non-adjustable and is engineered to automatically tune itself to absorb the pneumatic pressures in your ear canal...

Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

“Astell & Kern AKR01   Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead!   What are they: I notice that I haven't seen coverage for these at all, and I wanted to tell you what they are about.   The AKR01 is based off the Final Audio Heaven IV design, and is voiced to work well with...” --wolfetan44