JVC HAFX33B Marshmallow In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Black)

JVC HAFX33B Marshmallow In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Black)

JVC is one of the world's leading developers and manufacturers of sophisticated audio, video and related software products. Building upon a wealth of technologies the company is moving decisively to offer appropriate solutions for the multimedia age. To remain at the forefront of the audiovisual industry in the 21st century, JVC is marshalling its resources to create the ultimate in...

JVC HAFX33P Marshmallow In-Ear Stereo Headphone (Pink)

JVC HAFX33P Marshmallow In-Ear Stereo Headphone (Pink)

JVC HAFX34A Marshmallow Headphones

JVC HAFX34A Marshmallow Headphones

“ These headphones are cheap bargain bin headphones. They're nothing spectacular but they're cheap enough to not care if they break making them a good workout IEM. They actually feel quite durable all things considered. Isolation is decent, it was actually pretty good with Comply T400 tips, which I recommend to improve comfort. Hardly any microphonics were heard either.   The sound is...” --keanex

JVC HA FX34-GN Marshmallow - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - green

JVC HA FX34-GN Marshmallow - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - green

The HA-FX34 Marshmallow is designed for comfort, featuring super-soft inner-earpieces in two sizes for a snug fit that also reduces background noise. The Marshmallow headphones designed to minimize friction-noise that can occur when the color matching cord is brushed against clothing.

JVC HA-FX34R Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Red)

JVC HA-FX34R Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Red)

The HA-FX34 Marshmallow Headphone is an in-ear style headphone that provides a comfortable fit with soft, one-size-fits-all earpieces made of memory foam material. This design offers isolation from ambient noise and ensures low sound leakage. The stylish HA-FX33 is available in five fun color variations, allowing you to personalize your MP3 player listening style. JVC Marshmallow Headphones...

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

“ I purchased these headphones (ear buds) on my way into work yesterday after desiring something that works - and, hopefully a bit better than my Skull Candy Ink'd ear buds (which have one dead channel) and better than my Sennheiser in-ear ear buds that, for some reason, are no longer producing a nice level of bass - mainly a lot of higher frequency screeching.   After fighting...” --wje

JVC HA-FX35-B Soft Marshmallow Stereo Headphones (Black)

JVC HA-FX35-B Soft Marshmallow Stereo Headphones (Black)

“I bought these a year ago while on vacation at the Cabin for a month, after finding out I left my Shure SE210's on the couch while packing! I was at Best Buy, so not exactly the ideal place to be shopping, but it's slim-pickings in Alaska lol I wasn't going to pay more than $30, and most of the stuff I actually was interested in were iSheeple's iPhones, so I wasn't going to risk trying out a...” --Formula350

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone

JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone

“I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not share the same appreciation. Original review updated an extra half a star added.    Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphones because I have a personal preference. So with over 100 hours of burn in and a pain staking few days getting used to...” --dnun8086