JVC HAFX34A Marshmallow Headphones

JVC HAFX34A Marshmallow Headphones

“ These headphones are cheap bargain bin headphones. They're nothing spectacular but they're cheap enough to not care if they break making them a good workout IEM. They actually feel quite durable all things considered. Isolation is decent, it was actually pretty good with Comply T400 tips, which I recommend to improve comfort. Hardly any microphonics were heard either.   The sound is...” --keanex

JVC HA FX34-GN Marshmallow - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - green

JVC HA FX34-GN Marshmallow - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - green

The HA-FX34 Marshmallow is designed for comfort, featuring super-soft inner-earpieces in two sizes for a snug fit that also reduces background noise. The Marshmallow headphones designed to minimize friction-noise that can occur when the color matching cord is brushed against clothing.

JVC HA-FX34R Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Red)

JVC HA-FX34R Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Red)

The HA-FX34 Marshmallow Headphone is an in-ear style headphone that provides a comfortable fit with soft, one-size-fits-all earpieces made of memory foam material. This design offers isolation from ambient noise and ensures low sound leakage. The stylish HA-FX33 is available in five fun color variations, allowing you to personalize your MP3 player listening style. JVC Marshmallow Headphones...

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

“ I purchased these headphones (ear buds) on my way into work yesterday after desiring something that works - and, hopefully a bit better than my Skull Candy Ink'd ear buds (which have one dead channel) and better than my Sennheiser in-ear ear buds that, for some reason, are no longer producing a nice level of bass - mainly a lot of higher frequency screeching.   After fighting...” --wje

JVC HA-FX35-B Soft Marshmallow Stereo Headphones (Black)

JVC HA-FX35-B Soft Marshmallow Stereo Headphones (Black)

“I bought these a year ago while on vacation at the Cabin for a month, after finding out I left my Shure SE210's on the couch while packing! I was at Best Buy, so not exactly the ideal place to be shopping, but it's slim-pickings in Alaska lol I wasn't going to pay more than $30, and most of the stuff I actually was interested in were iSheeple's iPhones, so I wasn't going to risk trying out a...” --Formula350

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

Greater size of the wooden diaphragm within the ø10mm driver compared to the FX700 6~26000Hz frequency range 16Ω impedance 104dB / 1mW sensitivity 200mW maximum input power Longer 1.2m and of higher quality 4N OFC cable with gold-plated ø3.5mm mini-jack 9.6g (without cable)

JVC HA-FX850

JVC HA-FX850

“  Introduction      Having had extensive experience with the previous Wood series of JVC, FX500 and FX700, I was exited to see what the company had planned for this next iteration. They introduced FX650 to replace the FX500 and FX750 to replace the FX700, in addition to announcing the new flagship, FX850. Thanks to user James444, I was able to hear all 3 IEMs of...” --Inks