Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Experience the distinctive and vivid sound quality of horn loudspeakers with the Piano Forte X-VIII Series Piano Forte Series delivers a truly immersive sound experience akin to sitting in a finely-tuned concert hall. Every component has been designed with precision in a meticulous effort to integrate the core design of our Opus Speaker Series into a premium earphone. A distinct feature of the...

Final Audio Design Heaven Viii

Final Audio Design Heaven Viii

“INTRO: I am not a believer of the faith nor am I religious in any way, but being a citizen who is fairly exposed to a religious society, I've picked up a few things or two about the so called "heaven". And I think what I am presented with in this review is the whole depiction of that paradisiacal utopia. Yes, thanks to Final Audio Design's Heaven VIII single balanced armature...” --ph03nixh0

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

“Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Oh god, oh dear god, so much bass!!!!!   Price:  £59. In the US they seem to vary wildly   Specification:  Earphone Type: Intraaural (in the ear), Driver Unit:...” --mark2410

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

“Introduction The Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS is the flagship model of the Heaven Series. Like other iems in the Heaven Series, it utilises a single balanced armature driver. On the website, it states “Our Flagship BA-SS takes balanced armature earphones to another level of performance”. With only a single balanced armature driver, it is hard to imagine the level of sonic performance that the...” --audio123

Final Audio Design Heaven VII

Final Audio Design Heaven VII

“Final Audio Heaven VII IEM ReviewFully balanced single armature in-ear monitors  Intro: Founded by Kanemori Takai in 1974, Final Audio is a diverse audio company based in Japan with a history of designing products from moving coil cartridges, turntables, amplifiers, speakers, and headphones. Their current headphone product line-up includes the Pandora Hope series (full-sized over-ears using a...” --money4me247

Final Audio Design Adagio II

Final Audio Design Adagio II

“Final Audio Design Adagio II – Sonic Boom   Intro          Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Yoko at Final Audio Design for providing a sample of the Adagio II for review. I would like to clarify that I am neither affiliated with Final Audio Design or any of its staff, nor am I being paid or compensated in any form by writing this review...” --thatBeatsguy

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-A1

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-A1

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 15g