DUNU DN-12 Trident

DUNU DN-12 Trident

“       I would like to thank Rocky of DUNU for the chance to review the DUNU Trident IEMs.   Pros: Build quality, quality to price ratio, packaging Cons: Microphonics when worn down   Packaging     The DUNU Trident came packaged in a familiar looking box, those who have either the Crius, Ares, or...” --keanex

DUNU DN-23 Landmine. Headphones earphones

DUNU DN-23 Landmine. Headphones earphones

“Introduction: Dunu by Top-Sound is famous for offering well made and accessorized earphones to IEM's to the market. They are popular on Head-Fi and around the world. With earphone offerings from a wide range of features and prices, many can usually find one that fits their needs. Today we have the new Dunu DN 23 Landmine to review. It is one of the upper echelon's of Dunu products to come out...” --bowei006

Dunu DN-19 Tai Chi

Dunu DN-19 Tai Chi

“Introduction:  Dunu by Top-Sound has been known to have popular budget IEM's throughout all tiers of the level. Dunu now steps it up a notch and has unveiled their Dynamic Flagship IEM the DN 19 Tai Chi. This IEM uses damper's to control the bass, different type tips, and insertion of tips to modify its sound. The DN 19 is part of DUNU's silver impact series. The silver impact series uses...” --bowei006

DUNU I 3C-S

DUNU I 3C-S

“ Company Name: Dunu Topsounds Company Website: http://www.dunu-topsound.com/ Headphone Model: I3C-S Frequency Range: 16Hz-22KHz Headphone Style (Open, Closed, On-Ear, Over-Ear, IEM, CIEM): IEMS Impedance: 10 Ohms Sensitivity: 105db Isolation: 26db Warranty:  1 Year   Describing Sound: http://www.head-fi.org/a/describing-sound-a-glossary Definitions:...” --whitedragon551

Dunu DN-18 Hawkeye

Dunu DN-18 Hawkeye

“ I have removed my post on these at the request of the manufacturer as they are shipping out a revised model that is said to address the issues or concerns I and fellow reviewers noted with the IEM. As soon as I have the new model I will post a new set of impressions and review. ” --dweaver

DUNU DN-2000J

DUNU DN-2000J

A revised and enhanced version of the DN-2000 hybrid in-ear earphone from DUNU-TopSound.