DUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphones

DUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphones

“ Introduction: Dunu by Top-Sound is famous for good price to performance earbuds as well as the amount of accessories they include with their very well built units. Dunu introduces the Detonator as an earbud for phone users so that people can catch calls and talk. This earbud features a microphone with push function terminated by a V angled jack. Now let's see what Dunu has to offer this...” --bowei006

DUNU DN-23 Landmine. Headphones earphones

DUNU DN-23 Landmine. Headphones earphones

“Introduction: Dunu by Top-Sound is famous for offering well made and accessorized earphones to IEM's to the market. They are popular on Head-Fi and around the world. With earphone offerings from a wide range of features and prices, many can usually find one that fits their needs. Today we have the new Dunu DN 23 Landmine to review. It is one of the upper echelon's of Dunu products to come out...” --bowei006

Dunu DN-900

Dunu DN-900

“First of all, I’d like to thank Rocky Wu from Dunu for sending me their new DN-900 hybrid IEM which is the DN-1000’s little brother. My (admittedly short) journey with Dunu began when Dunu generously arranged a giveaway for their DN-1000 which I happened to win. To say the least, I thought that the DN-1000s were nothing short of stunning and quickly, they became one of my all time favourite...” --lin0003

DUNU I 3C-S

DUNU I 3C-S

“ Company Name: Dunu Topsounds Company Website: http://www.dunu-topsound.com/ Headphone Model: I3C-S Frequency Range: 16Hz-22KHz Headphone Style (Open, Closed, On-Ear, Over-Ear, IEM, CIEM): IEMS Impedance: 10 Ohms Sensitivity: 105db Isolation: 26db Warranty:  1 Year   Describing Sound: http://www.head-fi.org/a/describing-sound-a-glossary Definitions:...” --whitedragon551