Dunu DN-900

Dunu DN-900

“First of all, I’d like to thank Rocky Wu from Dunu for sending me their new DN-900 hybrid IEM which is the DN-1000’s little brother. My (admittedly short) journey with Dunu began when Dunu generously arranged a giveaway for their DN-1000 which I happened to win. To say the least, I thought that the DN-1000s were nothing short of stunning and quickly, they became one of my all time favourite...” --lin0003

Dunu DN-17 Crater

Dunu DN-17 Crater

“ Review of DUNU DN-17 Crater A Little Information I would like to thank DUNU for being extremely generous and sending me yet more gear for review! It was a bit of a surprise to receive these headphones, as I was not aware of entering any contest or anything of that sort and was not expecting them. However I do of course welcome new gear for testing, so it was a lovely surprise to see...” --Gatepc

DUNU I 3C-S

DUNU I 3C-S

“ Company Name: Dunu Topsounds Company Website: http://www.dunu-topsound.com/ Headphone Model: I3C-S Frequency Range: 16Hz-22KHz Headphone Style (Open, Closed, On-Ear, Over-Ear, IEM, CIEM): IEMS Impedance: 10 Ohms Sensitivity: 105db Isolation: 26db Warranty:  1 Year   Describing Sound: http://www.head-fi.org/a/describing-sound-a-glossary Definitions:...” --whitedragon551

Dunu DN-18 Hawkeye

Dunu DN-18 Hawkeye

“ I have removed my post on these at the request of the manufacturer as they are shipping out a revised model that is said to address the issues or concerns I and fellow reviewers noted with the IEM. As soon as I have the new model I will post a new set of impressions and review. ” --dweaver

Dunu DC4

Dunu DC4

DUNU is a fairly new company and was started as a brand of the Top Sound OEM making IEMs that utilize very high quality housings that have a similar look and feel, but better build quality to the Monster IEMs. I have had a chance to hear some DUNU products briefly, but as I now stick to custom IEMs and higher priced universals I didn’t perform a full evaluation. I was a little surprised...