Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

YURBUDS Venture Duro Sport Earphones, Orange

YURBUDS Venture Duro Sport Earphones, Orange

“Intro rant I purchased the Yurbuds Venture Duro because I was looking for something durable and with good sound quality. I find these earbuds to be both durable and have good sound quality. When you wonder what I mean by sound quality, I can tell you that I haven't owned many pairs of headphones. If it sounds good and has some depth then I find it acceptable. They sound better than my last...” --boxfox

Xears XE200Pro

Xears XE200Pro

“   Basic Info Price: 30 euros w/ discount coupon + 8 euros for shipping ~~ $40 / $50 inc. shipping Dynamic driver IEM   About the reviewer Music lover who played piano for over 10 years. Don't consider myself an audiophile although some friends would disagree :) Coming from Shure SE350 --> Monster Turbine Pro Coppers + Apple In-ears, with various cheaper...” --Pin

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

“ [I do not have trained ears, nor do I have a great setup. Hopefully I use the right words to describe the sound]   Even with the sibilance I love listening to them more than my SoundMagic E10 and my Alessandro MS2 (Grado 325is). The E10s are pretty good, but they somehow lack the fullness that makes listening satisfying. The XBF400Pro delivers just that. They produce rich and...” --drakool

Yurbuds Ironman Limited Edition Cobalt Blue/Cobalt Special Edition Color In-ear Sports Headphones

“ Well I will start off by saying this marks my first activity of any kind on Head-Fi, and in truth I have only been lurking behind the scenes reading for about a month before making this post so I can't say I have learned enough to have any credit here. I'm reviewing this only because I have them and no one else has said anything about them.   In the spring of 2011 I took up running....” --Klondikekd

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Duro Sport Earphones

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Duro Sport Earphones

“ Big thanks to the people at Yurbuds for sending me these for review! Now, before I begin, I feel the need to point out a few things first about these headphones: The Yurbuds Duro, or even the entire Yurbuds lineup as a whole, is definitely not created with our audience (audio enthusiasts) in mind. These headphones are aimed at athletes, and that's who they work best for. Onto the...” --pro1137

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Talk Black In-Ear Sport Headphones with Inline Microphone

"yurbuds "Inspire Talk" sport earphones are designed with the athlete in mind. Their ergonomic buds feature TwistLock technology, which keeps them securely in place, even during the most rigorous physical activity. The ergonomic fit ensures consistent, premium sound quality produced by 15mm drivers. This model also features yurbuds 1 button microphone system, a sweat &...

Xears XWF600

Xears XWF600

9 mm Neodymium Mylar ium excellent sound superlative by state Neodymtreibertechnologie replaceable cables, which can be replaced if a cable breaks fast and cheap Housing made ​​of Bubinga h ood and highly polished aluminum front panel meters are deep, rich, powerful bass, crisp mids, clear highs Wame s sound Pure High Power! Club Sound Feeling! suitable for all genres of rock / pop, techno and...

Xears Communicate C100iP

Xears Communicate C100iP

- modern high-end Neodymium Driver technology offers high quality sound - punchy bass, crispy mids and crystal-clear highs - oxygen free copper cable - optimal external noise suppression supplied by micro-foam ear pads - microphone with answer key - studio like sound - suitable for all styles of music from rock/pop, techno and classic music - unique, modern design and perfect...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones