Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Sw-Xcape

Sw-Xcape

Sunrise Audio Dragon2

Sunrise Audio Dragon2

“ Having recently reviewed the Charm 3, I've become more aware of the actual benefits of the earbud form factor; prior to the Charm 3, I had only ever heard iBuds and the new earpods. The Charm 3 introduced me to the very real spacial benefits of the earbud form factor, which, despite the popularity of IEMs, especialy multi-armature universals and customs among earphone-oriented audiophiles,...” --Gilly87

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Charm3

Sunrise Audio Charm3

“ My setup for this review: Foobar 2k WASAPI Output ->HiFiMeDIY Sabre DAC -> FiiO E11   As everyone knows, Apple has new "Ear Pods" that come packaged with their new products, and seem to be pretty popular, coming from someone who sells iPhones in wireless retail. They are a bit of a hybrid IEM-Earbud style, which I find pretty cool, but the sound signature is decidedly oriented...” --Gilly87

Xears XE200Pro

Xears XE200Pro

“   Basic Info Price: 30 euros w/ discount coupon + 8 euros for shipping ~~ $40 / $50 inc. shipping Dynamic driver IEM   About the reviewer Music lover who played piano for over 10 years. Don't consider myself an audiophile although some friends would disagree :) Coming from Shure SE350 --> Monster Turbine Pro Coppers + Apple In-ears, with various cheaper...” --Pin

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

“ [I do not have trained ears, nor do I have a great setup. Hopefully I use the right words to describe the sound]   Even with the sibilance I love listening to them more than my SoundMagic E10 and my Alessandro MS2 (Grado 325is). The E10s are pretty good, but they somehow lack the fullness that makes listening satisfying. The XBF400Pro delivers just that. They produce rich and...” --drakool

Xears XWF600

Xears XWF600

9 mm Neodymium Mylar ium excellent sound superlative by state Neodymtreibertechnologie replaceable cables, which can be replaced if a cable breaks fast and cheap Housing made ​​of Bubinga h ood and highly polished aluminum front panel meters are deep, rich, powerful bass, crisp mids, clear highs Wame s sound Pure High Power! Club Sound Feeling! suitable for all genres of rock / pop, techno and...

Xears Communicate C100iP

Xears Communicate C100iP

- modern high-end Neodymium Driver technology offers high quality sound - punchy bass, crispy mids and crystal-clear highs - oxygen free copper cable - optimal external noise suppression supplied by micro-foam ear pads - microphone with answer key - studio like sound - suitable for all styles of music from rock/pop, techno and classic music - unique, modern design and perfect...

Xears Ultraphile

Xears Ultraphile

- Excellent sound through modern Neodymtreibertechnologie - 10 mm multiple layer diaphragm neodymium high-end (multi-layer membrane) - Housing made of solid aluminum - Slightly angled front part of anatomically hold in the ear - Flexible rubber sleeve on the housing for better protection of the cable - Punchy bass, crisp mids and crystal clear highs - Incredibly realistic sound studio -...

Xears Pure Audio XPA800PRO