Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Onkyo ES-FC300 On-Ear Headphones

Onkyo ES-FC300 On-Ear Headphones

“Introduction: Before I begin this review, I would like to point out that I have owned two of these headphones. The first unit was a used pair that seemed to have more damage than Amazon Warehouse suggested, and my current unit, I purchased for $100. This was a total bargain, and I would argue that it is worth the price - provided you can deal with the complaints that I have for these...” --Dragonzeanse

Onkyo ES-HF300(S) On-Ear Headphones, Silver

Onkyo ES-HF300(S) On-Ear Headphones, Silver

“ Introduction: This was an impulse purchase.  Not that it was hyped much (trust me, it isn’t), I just wanted to buy an on ear headphone, and these sort of showed up.  They’re relatively new so I wondered if they’d be a diamond in the rough among some pretty stiff competition (V-Moda  M80, UE6000, Martin Logan Mikros 90, ATH M50, ATH WS99, MDR -1R, and many many more).  ...” --Trunks159

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

“Design: The body of these buds are really large, especially the driver portion which I feel is fairly thick. They are comfortable if the large drivers do fit on the outer portion of your ear but people with small ears will probably experience some discomfort. The detachable cables are a dual pronged sword. Its nice that you can switch out the cables if you want to, but as I have experienced...” --theinvertedsky

Xears XE200Pro

Xears XE200Pro

“   Basic Info Price: 30 euros w/ discount coupon + 8 euros for shipping ~~ $40 / $50 inc. shipping Dynamic driver IEM   About the reviewer Music lover who played piano for over 10 years. Don't consider myself an audiophile although some friends would disagree :) Coming from Shure SE350 --> Monster Turbine Pro Coppers + Apple In-ears, with various cheaper...” --Pin

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

“ [I do not have trained ears, nor do I have a great setup. Hopefully I use the right words to describe the sound]   Even with the sibilance I love listening to them more than my SoundMagic E10 and my Alessandro MS2 (Grado 325is). The E10s are pretty good, but they somehow lack the fullness that makes listening satisfying. The XBF400Pro delivers just that. They produce rich and...” --drakool

Onkyo ES-CTI300 On-Ear Headphones

Onkyo ES-CTI300 On-Ear Headphones

Escape into your own private universe with Onkyo's ES-CTI300 Headphones and still be free to take calls instantly. These headphones (in silver) combine precision hi-fi technology from the world's premier audio brand with an iOS-Certified 6N copper cable designed to control media playback and accept or reject calls from compatible Apple devices. Large titanium drivers reproduce an...

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Discover the award-winning sound of Onkyo in-ear headphones with the added convenience of an inline cable controller for Apple devices. Now you can skip tracks, make volume adjustments, and accept or reject calls at the touch of a button on the cable. As a premium hi-fi product, the detachable cable features an oxygen-free 6N copper core sealed in transparent elastomer to reduce tangles and...

Onkyo Integra TX-65 Computer Controlled Tuner Amplifier w/ AM/FM Tuner

Onkyo Integra TX-65 Computer Controlled Tuner Amplifier w/ AM/FM Tuner

This is a nice Onkyo TX-65 Computer Controlled Tuner Amplifier. It features Signal Strength Indicator, AM/FM Tuner, Automatic Precision Reception System, Loudness Feature, Tone Control, and Dynamix Bass Expander.

Xears XWF600

Xears XWF600

9 mm Neodymium Mylar ium excellent sound superlative by state Neodymtreibertechnologie replaceable cables, which can be replaced if a cable breaks fast and cheap Housing made ​​of Bubinga h ood and highly polished aluminum front panel meters are deep, rich, powerful bass, crisp mids, clear highs Wame s sound Pure High Power! Club Sound Feeling! suitable for all genres of rock / pop, techno and...

Xears Communicate C100iP

Xears Communicate C100iP

- modern high-end Neodymium Driver technology offers high quality sound - punchy bass, crispy mids and crystal-clear highs - oxygen free copper cable - optimal external noise suppression supplied by micro-foam ear pads - microphone with answer key - studio like sound - suitable for all styles of music from rock/pop, techno and classic music - unique, modern design and perfect...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones