Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

JLab Bombora Over the Ear Headphone - Midnight Black / Gumetal

JLab Bombora Over the Ear Headphone - Midnight Black / Gumetal

“ I've been a JLab earbud fan for a couple years.  Bought these on Amazon in late november and couldnt be happier!  really solid product and I can't believe the sound.  I'm def. no audiophile, but these sound great to me! ” --winou1

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

JLab Epic Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sports Earbuds with 10 Hour Battery & IPX4 Waterproof Rating, Blue/Graphite

“    If you remember a few months ago I received my first bluetooth earphone, the Havit Sports Bluetooth Earbud. I greatly enjoyed the freedom it provided me during my workouts seeing I no longer had a cord flapping merrily in the wind. So when a fellow head-fier offered to trade me the JLab Epic Bluetooth Earphones in exchange for my Monster Inspirations that I no longer used, I...” --Army-Firedawg

Xears XE200Pro

Xears XE200Pro

“   Basic Info Price: 30 euros w/ discount coupon + 8 euros for shipping ~~ $40 / $50 inc. shipping Dynamic driver IEM   About the reviewer Music lover who played piano for over 10 years. Don't consider myself an audiophile although some friends would disagree :) Coming from Shure SE350 --> Monster Turbine Pro Coppers + Apple In-ears, with various cheaper...” --Pin

JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone & Android (Blue/Orange)

“Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.” --Zantrill

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

“ [I do not have trained ears, nor do I have a great setup. Hopefully I use the right words to describe the sound]   Even with the sibilance I love listening to them more than my SoundMagic E10 and my Alessandro MS2 (Grado 325is). The E10s are pretty good, but they somehow lack the fullness that makes listening satisfying. The XBF400Pro delivers just that. They produce rich and...” --drakool

Omni By JLab Premium Folding Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphone with Mic & Carrying Case, Black Pearl

Discover luxurious comfort and effortless control with the JLab OMNI wireless headphones. Providing incredible C3 sound and loads of clever features, the OMNI wireless headphones will become a staple for your music, video and entertainment. Rock it out! Incredible Sound:C3 (Crystal Clear Clarity) technology delivers a clean, crisp, immersive sound with vibrant highs, mids and a pumping bass...

Xears XWF600

Xears XWF600

9 mm Neodymium Mylar ium excellent sound superlative by state Neodymtreibertechnologie replaceable cables, which can be replaced if a cable breaks fast and cheap Housing made ​​of Bubinga h ood and highly polished aluminum front panel meters are deep, rich, powerful bass, crisp mids, clear highs Wame s sound Pure High Power! Club Sound Feeling! suitable for all genres of rock / pop, techno and...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones