Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X

Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X

“ History I'm a audiophile wannabee since I was 10 years. Worked in a hifi shop for 12 years and listened to quite a few systems, mainly higher end. I own at the moment a modest set consisting of a Marantz PM17mk2 and Tannoy DM 700 speakers and a Marantz SA11. As I have small children at the moment I do not have much time or chance to listen as much music as I like. One of the reasons...” --coen99

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x

“Okay, so I ended up picking up the M40x as I needed a headphone that was reasonably priced, would likely sound good (based on having heard an M30 and an M50) and had a long cable for my home cardio workouts. Yes I jump around and make a fool of myself. I tried doing this with my HE 560, but the cable is far too short, plus they are a little big. Truthfully I didn't expect a great deal from the...” --Sonic Defender

Audio-Technica ATH-M70x Professional Monitor Headphones

Audio-Technica ATH-M70x Professional Monitor Headphones

“Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AT US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion.   You have to be living under a rock not to be familiar with ATH-M50 headphones and their latest M50x model which introduced detachable cables.  With thousands of 5-star reviews on Amazon and still crowned as #1 Best Seller, you don’t have to take my word...” --twister6

Audio-Technica ATH-E70 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphone

Audio-Technica ATH-E70 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphone

“Before I start this review, I would like to reiterate that we all have different experiences when it comes to using earphones/headphones. YMMV and this is merely my "subjective opinion". I hope that helps and if there are any disagreements, feel free to comment :). I'm all ears!        My 2 cents on Audio Technica as a Brand:   Japanese companies are an...” --kevingzw

Xears XE200Pro

Xears XE200Pro

“   Basic Info Price: 30 euros w/ discount coupon + 8 euros for shipping ~~ $40 / $50 inc. shipping Dynamic driver IEM   About the reviewer Music lover who played piano for over 10 years. Don't consider myself an audiophile although some friends would disagree :) Coming from Shure SE350 --> Monster Turbine Pro Coppers + Apple In-ears, with various cheaper...” --Pin

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

“ [I do not have trained ears, nor do I have a great setup. Hopefully I use the right words to describe the sound]   Even with the sibilance I love listening to them more than my SoundMagic E10 and my Alessandro MS2 (Grado 325is). The E10s are pretty good, but they somehow lack the fullness that makes listening satisfying. The XBF400Pro delivers just that. They produce rich and...” --drakool

Audio-Technica ATH-E40 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphone

Audio-Technica ATH-E40 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphone

The ATH-E40 delivers powerful bass along with balanced mid and high frequencies to convey the full emotion of the music from the stage to the street. The proprietary dual phase push-pull driver design provides improved fidelity and efficiency. Bringing the worldwide critically acclaimed sonic signature of the M-Series to an in-ear design, the Audio-Technica E-Series headphones have been...

Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Headphones

Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Headphones

The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.

Xears XWF600

Xears XWF600

9 mm Neodymium Mylar ium excellent sound superlative by state Neodymtreibertechnologie replaceable cables, which can be replaced if a cable breaks fast and cheap Housing made ​​of Bubinga h ood and highly polished aluminum front panel meters are deep, rich, powerful bass, crisp mids, clear highs Wame s sound Pure High Power! Club Sound Feeling! suitable for all genres of rock / pop, techno and...

Xears Communicate C100iP

Xears Communicate C100iP

- modern high-end Neodymium Driver technology offers high quality sound - punchy bass, crispy mids and crystal-clear highs - oxygen free copper cable - optimal external noise suppression supplied by micro-foam ear pads - microphone with answer key - studio like sound - suitable for all styles of music from rock/pop, techno and classic music - unique, modern design and perfect...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones