Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

XTZ EarPhone 12 Sport

XTZ EarPhone 12 Sport

“The XTZ Earphone Sports was sent to me by XTZ in Sweden in exchange for my honest opinion on them. I’d like to take the opportunity to say thank you to Olle (the CEO of XTZ) for giving me the chance to check them out, TACK! For people in the EU they’re available from here: http://shop.xtzsound.eu/shop/eu/earphones/xtz-earphone-sports At the time for this review the price was 90 Euro. I’m not in...” --peter123

XTZ Headphone Divine

XTZ Headphone Divine

“For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThe last twelve months have been a journey of discovery for me with wireless technology getting better, and the ease of mobility with music (and no cables) slowly coming to fruition. I haven’t tried a lot of wireless gear so far, and my brief forays with wireless ear or headphones has been with...” --Brooko

Tt eSPORTS Dracco Signature

Tt eSPORTS Dracco Signature

Tt eSPORTS CHAO series is about accessorizing your lifestyle and enhancing the unique characters of yours. It’s a bit of everything; from the way you dress, places you hang out, the choice of nightlife and your living philosophy. Chao is also a tribe with people imbuing a variety of artistic and street cultural elements in virtually everything, exactly what we are in the world full of...

XTZ EarPhone-12

XTZ EarPhone-12

The new XTZ EarPhone-12 with a dedicated iOS app for DSP sound correction will blow your mind! The EarPhone-12 is our first earphone ever! Obviously, as you could expect from XTZ, we went for something completely new. The idea behind this project was not only to create a good earphone, maybe with an excellent price/quality ratio, but to build something revolutionary, something that expresses...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones