Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Lawton Audio lite LA2000

Lawton Audio lite LA2000

“ Until I upgraded to D7000's (which I plan to modify), the LA2000 Lite's were my favourite pair of headphones. They are excellent for people listening to "light" music, but they can get very versatile too. The detail is awesome, the soundstage is great, the comfort is excellent, the look is amazing. :D” --Benjamin6264

Tt eSPORTS Dracco Signature

Tt eSPORTS Dracco Signature

Tt eSPORTS CHAO series is about accessorizing your lifestyle and enhancing the unique characters of yours. It’s a bit of everything; from the way you dress, places you hang out, the choice of nightlife and your living philosophy. Chao is also a tribe with people imbuing a variety of artistic and street cultural elements in virtually everything, exactly what we are in the world full of...

Lawton Audio LA-D2000

Lawton Audio LA-D2000

Our LA Series Headphones: “The Works”. Our Very Best. Once a Denon stock unit has undergone our Level 3 procedure and is properly tuned, outfitted with a pair of our custom chambers, and terminated with one of our custom cables, it becomes part of our premier LA Series line of headphones. A Denon AH-D2000 that has received the full Level 3 Mod is now referred to as a LA-D2000.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones