Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Yoga CD-880

Yoga CD-880

Item No. : CD-880 Product Name : Monitor headphones Features : *Exceptionally accurate acoustic performance with natural sound, designed for studio monitoring and mixing. *42mm driver with neodymium magnet & "CCAW" voice coil. *Balanced detachable cables, with screw-tight plugs. *"Breathable" protein leather ear pads bringing comfortable and long time...

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones