Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Sw-Xcape

Sw-Xcape

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

“ These seem to have fallen out of favor in the last few months.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's because they're not "audiophile" level gear.  I mean, it works out in my favor because I got them on the cheap, but it's kind of sad for Munitio.  I want to sing their praises from the rooftops personally. I would have been happy to have paid full price, and maybe a little...” --benzoylmethyl

Sunrise Audio Dragon2

Sunrise Audio Dragon2

“ Having recently reviewed the Charm 3, I've become more aware of the actual benefits of the earbud form factor; prior to the Charm 3, I had only ever heard iBuds and the new earpods. The Charm 3 introduced me to the very real spacial benefits of the earbud form factor, which, despite the popularity of IEMs, especialy multi-armature universals and customs among earphone-oriented audiophiles,...” --Gilly87

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Munitio Call of Duty COD MW3 Special Edition 9mm Earphones With In-Line-Mic MW3 B-MW3-002 Billets

“This is my first review on headfi. I recently joined and although I love headphones and music, I don't have much technical knowledge. I was looking for a good pair of earbuds to use with my cellphone, as well as during workouts etc. This one fit my needs perfectly, had great reviews on amazon and wasn't very expensive. The package includes a carrying pouch, earpieces (S, M, L), earhooks ...” --sonomics

Sunrise Audio Charm3

Sunrise Audio Charm3

“ My setup for this review: Foobar 2k WASAPI Output ->HiFiMeDIY Sabre DAC -> FiiO E11   As everyone knows, Apple has new "Ear Pods" that come packaged with their new products, and seem to be pretty popular, coming from someone who sells iPhones in wireless retail. They are a bit of a hybrid IEM-Earbud style, which I find pretty cool, but the sound signature is decidedly oriented...” --Gilly87

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Munitio PRO40 High-Performance Headphones

Munitio PRO40 High-Performance Headphones

“Gallery: http://www.head-fi.org/g/a/820286/munitio-pro40     The Pro40 is Munitio's first foray into full sized headphones. The manufacturer is well known for their range of iems, though I haven't heard any of those so I carried no expectation of “brand sound” at all into this review.   So let's start off with outward appearances. The box is pretty standard: Nice picture,...” --Armaegis

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition

Yoga CD-880

Yoga CD-880

Item No. : CD-880 Product Name : Monitor headphones Features : *Exceptionally accurate acoustic performance with natural sound, designed for studio monitoring and mixing. *42mm driver with neodymium magnet & "CCAW" voice coil. *Balanced detachable cables, with screw-tight plugs. *"Breathable" protein leather ear pads bringing comfortable and long time...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones