Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Lawton Audio lite LA2000

Lawton Audio lite LA2000

“ Until I upgraded to D7000's (which I plan to modify), the LA2000 Lite's were my favourite pair of headphones. They are excellent for people listening to "light" music, but they can get very versatile too. The detail is awesome, the soundstage is great, the comfort is excellent, the look is amazing. :D” --Benjamin6264

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Lawton Audio LA-D2000

Lawton Audio LA-D2000

Our LA Series Headphones: “The Works”. Our Very Best. Once a Denon stock unit has undergone our Level 3 procedure and is properly tuned, outfitted with a pair of our custom chambers, and terminated with one of our custom cables, it becomes part of our premier LA Series line of headphones. A Denon AH-D2000 that has received the full Level 3 Mod is now referred to as a LA-D2000.

Yoga CD-880

Yoga CD-880

Item No. : CD-880 Product Name : Monitor headphones Features : *Exceptionally accurate acoustic performance with natural sound, designed for studio monitoring and mixing. *42mm driver with neodymium magnet & "CCAW" voice coil. *Balanced detachable cables, with screw-tight plugs. *"Breathable" protein leather ear pads bringing comfortable and long time...

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones