Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System

Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System

“I picked up a pair of these speakers while I was going through college. I used them in a dorm room for my laptop. Being that they weren't terribly expensive I wasn't sure what to expect. They sounded amazing. The bass was always very present and responsive and the mids and highs were all well articulated. These speakers were a dream until the volume control on the unit failed. I eventually...” --mrsmith076

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Yoga CD-880

Yoga CD-880

Item No. : CD-880 Product Name : Monitor headphones Features : *Exceptionally accurate acoustic performance with natural sound, designed for studio monitoring and mixing. *42mm driver with neodymium magnet & "CCAW" voice coil. *Balanced detachable cables, with screw-tight plugs. *"Breathable" protein leather ear pads bringing comfortable and long time...

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones