Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

iWave HF-700 WIRELESS HEADPHONES

iWave HF-700 WIRELESS HEADPHONES

“Not what I expected at all!! I wanted to be able to attach this to my smart tv and wear as I performed duties throughout the house while keeping up with my shows. NOT!!! Unless I am doing something wrong, the only thing I can hear are radio stations, which I can care less about. So, what is the purpose of the tv attachment? Confused and displeased with this purchase. ” --Cynsationl

Yoga CD-880

Yoga CD-880

Item No. : CD-880 Product Name : Monitor headphones Features : *Exceptionally accurate acoustic performance with natural sound, designed for studio monitoring and mixing. *42mm driver with neodymium magnet & "CCAW" voice coil. *Balanced detachable cables, with screw-tight plugs. *"Breathable" protein leather ear pads bringing comfortable and long time...

iWAVE EB2903-BML STUDIO Stereo Earbud Headset

iWAVE EB2903-BML STUDIO Stereo Earbud Headset

High Quality Aluminium Hi-Fi Premium Sound Speaker Dimension: 10mm diameter mylar speaker Plug: 3.5mm stereo plug Cord length: 150cm/60 inches Frequency response: 20-20kHz Impedance:32ohm+/-10% Sensitivity: 105+/-3db S.P.L(at 1Khz)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones