Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

Wireless Stereo Headset

Wireless Stereo Headset

“Overall Summary: They're wireless via bluetooth, which means the sound gets compressed.  So there goes what little quality they had.  I'd guess the drivers are about 30mm, so nothing near impressive, or even standard.  Back in my peasant days (aka when I played on PS3), they were pretty darn good.  On PC, these are a total joke.  They have a very "V" sounding sound...” --Bugattikid2012

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset

Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset

Get the ultimate audio advantage with this new PS3 headset featuring BassImpact technology*. Feel the sound with 7.1 virtual surround sound* and BassImpact triggered pulses, delivering an unprecedented level of immersion while sharpening your perception on the battlefield. Detect the footfalls of approaching enemies before you see them, or experience the jolt of every fiery explosion. The...

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 in 1 Stereo Speaker / Headphone System

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones