Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Skullcandy Hesh Over-Ear Headphone with In-Line Microphone and Control Switch S6HECY-108 (Brandon Roy)

Skullcandy has finally found a way to top all other overrated ways to boast your love for the Trail Blazers while repping your favorite player. The Hesh over-ear headphones from Skullcandy’s Player Series feature a team name and player number on both ears and a team logo printed on one side of the headband while a team-colored flag lettered with the legend’s name is sewn onto the...

Lowrider - Chrome Blue

Lowrider - Chrome Blue

Ian said it best: Sometimes, good guys don't wear white. We designed more than a dozen colors of Lowrider - in addition to white - to avoid even the appearance of evil. So be good. Hang on. Get LOW.

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 in 1 Stereo Speaker / Headphone System

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones