Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset (Black)[Retail Packaging]

Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset (Black)[Retail Packaging]

“ These bluetooth headphones are awesome! so comfortable and dont ever lose signal. Their battery life is alright but overall I love mine! i had them for about 3 months and never had any issues with them. I found mine at http://www.bluetoothsports.com on sale which was a plus!! They also had other brands on the site. ” --dbsoccer14

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

“ These S9 headphones are awesome! i've had them for half a year and still use them. I run with them and never have any issues. A very nice design and great quality. I bought my pair at http://www.bluetoothsports.com nice site has a couple other brands as well. ” --dbsoccer14

Motorola Bluetooth Headset HT820

Motorola Bluetooth Headset HT820

The Motorola Stereo Bluetooth Headphones HT820 wirelessly connects to a Bluetooth wireless phone and a separate music source simultaneously - when linked to a Bluetooth A2DP enabled device or just about any audio device using the Motorola Bluetooth Stereo Gateway - promising that users can enjoy favorite songs without missing a call. Music automatically mutes when a call comes in and when the...

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 in 1 Stereo Speaker / Headphone System

Motorola VA76r Tundra Earbud Hands-Free Headset

Motorola VA76r Tundra Earbud Hands-Free Headset

This OEM Motorola VA76r Tundra OEM Handsfree Headset allows you talk on the phone with your hands on other tasks.

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones