Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Travel Case (Jet Black) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]

“ Speaking from a less technical stand point: I am not much of an audiophile, but definitely moving up from iPod's standard headphones is a must.     I first got a pair of Philips SHE2641/27 In Ear Headphones (For the cheap price and because my iPod headphones had broken). These headphones were flat to say the least and did not fit my ear very well. These also soon broke (I am a bit rough...” --DownOne

JBuds J2 Premium Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating Earbuds (Onyx Black)

JBuds J2 Premium Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating Earbuds (Onyx Black)

“ the only positive thing i have to say about these are many colors are availble. the sound quality is not bad however better is out there for not much more money like the v-moda vibe. my pair did not last long about 1 week until the right side started not working and i would need to move the adapter part of the cord around in all direction to get it to start working. i...” --twiz 8

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

JBuds J2 Premium Hi-FI Noise Isolating Earbuds (Black/Mint Green)

JBuds J2 Premium Hi-FI Noise Isolating Earbuds (Black/Mint Green)

“ Well... Sound comes out...   ” --JonnyRocket

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...

JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Black)

JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Black)

JBuds are the perfect companion for your iPod, mp3 player, laptop, portable DVD, MD, radio, or other audio devices, combining sleek design, premium sound quality, noise reduction, and maximum comfort. The soft silicone earbuds fit perfectly inside your ears, allowing you to comfortably enjoy your music non-stop while blocking outside noise. The new JBuds give you a high-intensity listening...

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 in 1 Stereo Speaker / Headphone System

JBuds J3M Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Microphone (Jet Black, iPhone Compatible)

The Mothership has Landed! JBuds J3 Micro Atomic. Full metal housing and components, cold forged from solid aluminum core. Stunning anodized finish. Inline mic and control button for iPhone/Blackberry. Tactile L/R ID system. Revolutionized flex joints. Laser cut bassport. Laser etched logo details. Full spectrum, hyper balanced micro drivers. Legendary JBuds sound. The sleekest, sexiest profile...

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones