Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

IDANCE Kiss Me Over Ear Headphones

IDANCE Kiss Me Over Ear Headphones

“Thanks to iDance again for the review sample! Now, you might be thinking to yourself right now, 'Why would a company name their headphones 'Kiss Me?" Or possibly, "They look strange, and probably sound worse." Surprisingly, the iDance Kiss Me is not bad.  Unlike some other iDance headphones I have reviewed, these have proven to be surprisingly decent. These come with a voucher for two...” --pro1137

iDance FUNKY100 Headphones - Black And Gold

iDance FUNKY100 Headphones - Black And Gold

“Thanks again to iDance for the review sample! These are another victim of the 'fashion-over-performance' trend Build and Design - Sure, they look flashy and attractive, but they don't feel it. Right away, I could tell that these were very poorly built. Very cheap feeling cups, skimpy and flimsy cup sliders, thin cable, stiff pads. Yeah, a lot of fashion headphones are similar to that, but how...” --pro1137

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 in 1 Stereo Speaker / Headphone System

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones