Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“ Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

Frends The Light

Frends The Light

We've taken our original "Classic" headphone and revamped its profile. We slimmed down the ear-cap, added a low profile headband, and simplified and strengthen the connections making the Classic Light tough as nails. Along with toughness, comfort is at the top of our list of importance. We needed to take our materials to the next level, and we found that material in our beds...

Frends The Classic On-Ear Headphones

Frends The Classic On-Ear Headphones

Multifunction mic w/ play/pause next/previous answer/end iPhone and Blackberry Compatible Fabric cord to alleviate tangles Custom designed mic strain relief and audio jack Custom Pouch with drawstring Whip stitched padded headband ABS sleeved hardware stylish and strong steel yolk A modern interpretation of early American industrial design Driver size: 40mm Frequency Range: 20-20000 Hz 1kHz...

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 in 1 Stereo Speaker / Headphone System

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones