Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

IDANCE DISCO100 -Watt  -Channel Recording Studio Equipment ,  GOLD

IDANCE DISCO100 -Watt -Channel Recording Studio Equipment , GOLD

“Thanks to iDance for the headphone sample to review! I'm just going to get right to the review Build - Other than the thin cable, it doesn't feel too bad. The cups have a nice matte finish. Headband also has a nice material on it. The hinges are a bit stiff though. Like I said though, the cable is pretty thin. It does, however, have an in-line mic, so that's a plus for smartphone users. ...” --pro1137

IDANCE HIPSTER702 - Watt - Channel Recording Studio Equipment - Hot Pink

IDANCE HIPSTER702 - Watt - Channel Recording Studio Equipment - Hot Pink

“Thanks to iDance for sending these to me to review! We all know that headphones can be fashionable and sound good at the same time, right? A few companies combine those two things into a headphone and you get a great product! But these.. Appearance to functionality ratio is so lopsided towards appearance, that I can't even begin to explain it without giving a good planning ahead of...” --pro1137

IDANCE HIPSTER706 - Watt - Channel Recording Studio Equipment - Black and Red

IDANCE HIPSTER706 - Watt - Channel Recording Studio Equipment - Black and Red

We value individuality and freedom from the normal. We appreciate those that stand apart from the crowd. That's why we created the Hipster series. Utilizing aluminum brackets and contoured ear cups for an eye catching design, the Hipster Series also includes an integrated in-line mic to maximize function and form. We'll even give you a chance to craft your own personal DJ mixes by...

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 in 1 Stereo Speaker / Headphone System

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones