Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

Technical Pro HPT990 Professional Headphone

“Expanding on the pros, other likes- - These cans are pretty comfortable imo, with the velour pads and soft headband. I havent had any problems with pressure points on the headband, and have been able to wear them for several hours on end without much fatigue. Clamping force is just right. Tighter than, for example, a Creative Aurvana Live, but looser than my FA-011s. Fairly light weight. -...” --kidcharlemagne

POPCLIK Radical- 63 MR Red. 3.5 mm Audio Jack Expandable Band WARM Bass Headphone.

“The Radical headphones from PopClik have never been spoken of before on Head-Fi, to my knowledge. These headphones are a consumer-oriented pair of headphones that I was honestly impressed by.  [[SPOILER]]  Accessories- Hard carrying case The carrying case is pretty good for a stock headphone accessory. It feels much more well made than some of the cases I've come across (I.E. Klipsch). It's no...” --pro1137

Tingker TK100 13mm Dynamic Speaker In-ear Headphone

Tingker TK100 13mm Dynamic Speaker In-ear Headphone

TK100 using lightweight aluminium alloy material, as well as the cavity structure of human body engineering, making the sound in terms of low frequency or the high frequency part is regular headphones, 13 mm titanium diaphragm dynamic speaker, resolving power, better sound field is more wide, more details.

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 IN 1 Stereo Speaker/Headphone System

iHome 2 in 1 Stereo Speaker / Headphone System

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro HP-720 Headphones (Silver)

Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones